Interstellar Fan Art

Christopher Nolan's 2014 grand scale science-fiction story about time and space, and the things that transcend them.
Getting really nice comments on YouTube about the trailer:
I normally don't comment on youtube but i just wanted to congratulate you on the video. I didn't think that a fan-made trailer could be even better than the original (since the original was already one of the best trailers i've ever seen) but you proved me wrong, really good job! 
Really glad you all are enjoying it, thank you!

Also for those who want, a version of the trailer with a 5.1 audio mix: https://mega.co.nz/#!8YpnGYiY!PMGBNrIQo ... v4GqGsv7MY

I rarely edit videos. So I decided to make a fanmade trailer of Interstellar mixing footage from the teaser and first trailer, plus the soundtrack of the second trailer of X-Men: Days Of The Future Past.
Not big deal but I did my best, I hope you guys like it.! :) :gonf:

Yusuf Dazz wrote:I rarely edit videos. So I decided to make a fanmade trailer of Interstellar mixing footage from the teaser and first trailer, plus the soundtrack of the second trailer of X-Men: Days Of The Future Past.

Very nice! ;)

Panapaok wrote:
Yusuf Dazz wrote:I rarely edit videos. So I decided to make a fanmade trailer of Interstellar mixing footage from the teaser and first trailer, plus the soundtrack of the second trailer of X-Men: Days Of The Future Past.

Very nice! ;)
Σας ευχαριστώ! :wave:

Amazing! This music is very suitable to the trailer. When I heard it for the first time a few weeks ago, I thought to myself that this music would sound very well in the trailer of Interstellar. And now, here it is!

troncat wrote:Image

:roll: :facepalm:

With any luck, you'll find a parallel universe reachable by wormhole where this is decent fan art, bro.