Interstellar Fan Art

Christopher Nolan's 2014 grand scale science-fiction story about time and space, and the things that transcend them.
@ systematic - amazing work.

if that were that real poster, i would NOT be disappointed. :thumbup:

As always, thank you everyone :D
I'll be planning on extending the poster series whenever I've got some time and inspiration for something new

I was bored so I made this poster.

Poster Teaser

I was bored, so...

Syncopy wrote:Poster Teaser
I really like the tagline of the first and the logo of the second poster. I am thinking of making my own version similar to your posters, is it ok to if I post it here?

Sysmatic wrote:
The Special One wrote: Yeah, it's pretty good. But let's face it, if one of these were the actual poster, we would be disappointed.
Well.. It's hard to create fan art at the moment while there is so little known of the movie besides the teaser trailer and the old script, wich I did not read. So I just made those like 'teaser' posters. They aren't special or anything, but I just thought they would fit along with the teaser trailer that was released back then.

However! I have just made some new posters. Although these are most likely in no way at all accurate to the film. So this is just me letting my fantasy do the work.
I used Iceland where they shot earlier last year as reference and some source material for the landscapes. (along with a bunch of other stocks ofc)

*Images link to my Tumblr account where you can see them in higher res and better quality.*

The reason why I made these is because I would assume we will get to see some crazy, breathtaking new planet scenery in the movie.
I hope to Nolan that the film includes scenery like this.

Found this one.

BlairCo wrote:Found this one.

pretty sweet.

BlairCo wrote:Found this one.

lol that's mine.
No, seriously, check the first few pages of this thread.