Interstellar Fan Art

Christopher Nolan's 2014 grand scale science-fiction story about time and space, and the things that transcend them.
atilasantos wrote:
Sysmatic wrote:Made these. I'm currently swamped with freelance work so I don't have alot of spare time but I have a couple of more ideas that I'd like to visualize. So expect some more in the future.
First 1 is a 'recreation' of the teaser shot. Second one is something I came up with after seeing those set pics.

Tumblr link in case you'd like to reblog it :)
:clap: :clap: :clap:
Damn! Not bad!

FreakLikeMe wrote:
atilasantos wrote:
Sysmatic wrote:Made these. I'm currently swamped with freelance work so I don't have alot of spare time but I have a couple of more ideas that I'd like to visualize. So expect some more in the future.
First 1 is a 'recreation' of the teaser shot. Second one is something I came up with after seeing those set pics.

Tumblr link in case you'd like to reblog it :)
:clap: :clap: :clap:
Damn! Not bad!
Yeah, it's pretty good. But let's face it, if one of these were the actual poster, we would be disappointed.

Wait so those are "pretty good" and we would be "disappointed" if they were real, but this:
garners comments like "holy shit! :o "

Jesus.

Expectations for not only this film but anything involving Chris Nolan are so huge, that even the poster has to be great.

The Special One wrote: Yeah, it's pretty good. But let's face it, if one of these were the actual poster, we would be disappointed.
Well.. It's hard to create fan art at the moment while there is so little known of the movie besides the teaser trailer and the old script, wich I did not read. So I just made those like 'teaser' posters. They aren't special or anything, but I just thought they would fit along with the teaser trailer that was released back then.

However! I have just made some new posters. Although these are most likely in no way at all accurate to the film. So this is just me letting my fantasy do the work.
I used Iceland where they shot earlier last year as reference and some source material for the landscapes. (along with a bunch of other stocks ofc)

*Images link to my Tumblr account where you can see them in higher res and better quality.*

The reason why I made these is because I would assume we will get to see some crazy, breathtaking new planet scenery in the movie.

Sysmatic wrote:
The Special One wrote: Yeah, it's pretty good. But let's face it, if one of these were the actual poster, we would be disappointed.
Well.. It's hard to create fan art at the moment while there is so little known of the movie besides the teaser trailer and the old script, wich I did not read. So I just made those like 'teaser' posters. They aren't special or anything, but I just thought they would fit along with the teaser trailer that was released back then.

However! I have just made some new posters. Although these are most likely in no way at all accurate to the film. So this is just me letting my fantasy do the work.
I used Iceland where they shot earlier last year as reference and some source material for the landscapes. (along with a bunch of other stocks ofc)

*Images link to my Tumblr account where you can see them in higher res and better quality.*

The reason why I made these is because I would assume we will get to see some crazy, breathtaking new planet scenery in the movie.
:clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap:
Beautiful! Thanks a lot for sharing!

Sysmatic wrote:

Impressive. well done.

Sysmatic wrote:
The Special One wrote: Image

That's fantastic. And you just know the official poster won't be half as good.

But, I live to be surprised, WB...

Sysmatic wrote:

This are very good :o I was hoping for that kind of style for official posters.

Sysmatic wrote:

THIS IS AMAZING! WELL DONE! :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: