Interstellar General Information

Christopher Nolan's 2014 grand scale science-fiction story about time and space, and the things that transcend them.
Maybe I'm all serious and humorless but I genuinely can't stand those videos. Not gonna watch that one...

Insomniac wrote:Maybe I'm all serious and humorless but I genuinely can't stand those videos. Not gonna watch that one...
Especially if you want to avoid someone shitting all over one of our favorite films.

The video is pretty tame and the end is kinda stupid. He characterizes something as stupid but doesn't really explain why.

antovolk wrote:
Didn't like this one, not because it was shitting on Interstellar, but because it just wasn't that funny. The only part that was kinda funny was the "Hans Zimmer falling asleep on his organ" bit. Otherwise the trailer was actually rather humorless and was mostly just summarizing the story and then just calling it stupid for no reason.

"INTERSTELLAR stole that wormhole thing from Event Horizon!"

INTERSTELLAR didn't steal anything. That method of explaining wormholes has been around for a loooong time. Event Horizon was just the first place the average moviegoer saw it.

"Christopher Nolan's CONTACT"

... alright, that bit was kinda funny.

Insomniac wrote:Maybe I'm all serious and humorless but I genuinely can't stand those videos. Not gonna watch that one...
I think these videos are obnoxious and contrarian.

Only thing that was kinda funny was saying Hans Zimmer fell asleep on his organ's keyboard. Otherwise, it's pretty tame by Screen Junkies standards. They only make videos to trash the movies so you know what you're getting.

Anyway, don't forget to downvote!

Aili wrote:Only thing that was kinda funny was saying Hans Zimmer fell asleep on his organ's keyboard. Otherwise, it's pretty tame by Screen Junkies standards. They only make videos to trash the movies so you know what you're getting.

Anyway, don't forget to downvote!
The thing is, this trailer was mostly just summarizing the story and then saying "that's really stupid". There was little humor or any constructive criticism here, and this is coming from someone who generally enjoys their videos.

antovolk wrote:
:lol: :lol: :lol:

MeLVaNoaTe wrote:
antovolk wrote:
:lol: :lol: :lol:
Glad to see I'm not the only one who found the video funny. That quick montage of McConaughey's character yelling "MURPH!!!" was gold, as well as the bit about no one caring what happens to the son.