Interstellar General Information

Christopher Nolan's 2014 grand scale science-fiction story about time and space, and the things that transcend them.
User avatar
Posts: 18356
Joined: June 2012
Location: a twilight world

User avatar
Posts: 528
Joined: November 2014
Location: Hamming it up on the set of Dunkirk!
Wow, the beard is gone! Next project announcement is imminent!

User avatar
Posts: 1990
Joined: April 2013
genloovers wrote:Wow, the beard is gone! Next project announcement is imminent!

User avatar
Posts: 3977
Joined: May 2014
Location: [insert non-spoilery location here, that wasn't a spoiler to begin with]
genloovers wrote:Wow, the beard is gone! Next project announcement is imminent!
Oh FUCK

User avatar
Posts: 3977
Joined: May 2014
Location: [insert non-spoilery location here, that wasn't a spoiler to begin with]

User avatar
Posts: 8124
Joined: October 2012
Location: Gran Pulse

User avatar
Posts: 18356
Joined: June 2012
Location: a twilight world
AsianVersionOfET wrote:
genloovers wrote:Wow, the beard is gone! Next project announcement is imminent!
Oh FUCK

Posts: 36
Joined: September 2014
Nomis1700 wrote:
AsianVersionOfET wrote:
genloovers wrote:Wow, the beard is gone! Next project announcement is imminent!
Oh FUCK
What? :?: :?:

Posts: 836
Joined: January 2014
Interesting that Jessica Chastain was on hand to give him the award. Maybe a sign she'll be in his next film?

User avatar
Posts: 19408
Joined: June 2010
Location: The White City
Aili wrote:Interesting that Jessica Chastain was on hand to give him the award. Maybe a sign she'll be in his next film?
I wouldn't read anything into it.


-Vader

Post Reply