Interstellar General Information

Christopher Nolan's 2014 grand scale science-fiction story about time and space, and the things that transcend them.
God, everything Jolie says sounds so amateurish. Apparently making her film taught her all the stuff that you should learn in a first grade classroom.

Yo they cut out the Mike Nichols talk. We'll never know why Miller said that. This is a conspiracy.

thegreypilgrim wrote:God, everything Jolie says sounds so amateurish. Apparently making her film taught her all the stuff that you should learn in a first grade classroom.
Come on... don't be so harsh :lol:

Miller seems like such a prententious dude.

Ruth wrote:
thegreypilgrim wrote:God, everything Jolie says sounds so amateurish. Apparently making her film taught her all the stuff that you should learn in a first grade classroom.
Come on... don't be so harsh :lol:
Yeah I cringed a little at myself for that.

Mike Leigh ftw :lol:

Just random spewing here, bored...

But you know what's cool? There are infinite possibilities and versions of events that have and could've happened in the Tesseract. Obviously we all know that. But I was just watching the teaser trailer (for about the 300th time) and that is definitely McConaughey's (Cooper) hand holding Foy's (Murphy). People on here (myself included) were a little upset about this shot not being in the film, but I think it's kinda' brilliant, whether Nolan intended this or not, but that shot is of a different reality than the one we got in the film. One where Cooper stays and NASA picks someone else for the mission and then Cooper and Murphy watch together as the ship takes off.

AsianVersionOfET wrote:Just random spewing here, bored...

But you know what's cool? There are infinite possibilities and versions of events that have and could've happened in the Tesseract. Obviously we all know that. But I was just watching the teaser trailer (for about the 300th time) and that is definitely McConaughey's (Cooper) hand holding Foy's (Murphy). People on here (myself included) were a little upset about this shot not being in the film, but I think it's kinda' brilliant, whether Nolan intended this or not, but that shot is of a different reality than the one we got in the film. One where Cooper stays and NASA picks someone else for the mission and then Cooper and Murphy watch together as the ship takes off.
Kinda funny that you mention that because back in the day before 'Interstellar' hit the cinemas I was thinking that maybe that shot in particular was Cooper found a way to change the past (based on the other 3 trailers of course) and let someone else take the mission instead of Cooper.