Interstellar General Information

Christopher Nolan's 2014 grand scale science-fiction story about time and space, and the things that transcend them.
Posts: 1049
Joined: May 2013
God, everything Jolie says sounds so amateurish. Apparently making her film taught her all the stuff that you should learn in a first grade classroom.

User avatar
Posts: 2024
Joined: April 2013
Yo they cut out the Mike Nichols talk. We'll never know why Miller said that. This is a conspiracy.

Posts: 8216
Joined: August 2012
thegreypilgrim wrote:God, everything Jolie says sounds so amateurish. Apparently making her film taught her all the stuff that you should learn in a first grade classroom.
Come on... don't be so harsh :lol:

User avatar
Posts: 7286
Joined: January 2014
Miller seems like such a prententious dude.

Posts: 1049
Joined: May 2013
Ruth wrote:
thegreypilgrim wrote:God, everything Jolie says sounds so amateurish. Apparently making her film taught her all the stuff that you should learn in a first grade classroom.
Come on... don't be so harsh :lol:
Yeah I cringed a little at myself for that.

User avatar
Posts: 3531
Joined: June 2010
Location: Secret Canadian Bunker
Image
Mike Leigh ftw :lol:

User avatar
Posts: 4049
Joined: May 2014
Location: [insert non-spoilery location here, that wasn't a spoiler to begin with]
Just random spewing here, bored...

But you know what's cool? There are infinite possibilities and versions of events that have and could've happened in the Tesseract. Obviously we all know that. But I was just watching the teaser trailer (for about the 300th time) and that is definitely McConaughey's (Cooper) hand holding Foy's (Murphy). People on here (myself included) were a little upset about this shot not being in the film, but I think it's kinda' brilliant, whether Nolan intended this or not, but that shot is of a different reality than the one we got in the film. One where Cooper stays and NASA picks someone else for the mission and then Cooper and Murphy watch together as the ship takes off.

User avatar
Posts: 567
Joined: August 2013
Location: Phenomena Incognita
AsianVersionOfET wrote:Just random spewing here, bored...

But you know what's cool? There are infinite possibilities and versions of events that have and could've happened in the Tesseract. Obviously we all know that. But I was just watching the teaser trailer (for about the 300th time) and that is definitely McConaughey's (Cooper) hand holding Foy's (Murphy). People on here (myself included) were a little upset about this shot not being in the film, but I think it's kinda' brilliant, whether Nolan intended this or not, but that shot is of a different reality than the one we got in the film. One where Cooper stays and NASA picks someone else for the mission and then Cooper and Murphy watch together as the ship takes off.
Kinda funny that you mention that because back in the day before 'Interstellar' hit the cinemas I was thinking that maybe that shot in particular was Cooper found a way to change the past (based on the other 3 trailers of course) and let someone else take the mission instead of Cooper.

User avatar
Posts: 567
Joined: August 2013
Location: Phenomena Incognita

User avatar
Posts: 816
Joined: February 2012

Post Reply