Interstellar General Information

Christopher Nolan's 2014 grand scale science-fiction story about time and space, and the things that transcend them.
Seeing this again today, around 3, in IMAX 70mm. Hoping the print is still in good shape

antovolk wrote:

FYC trailer
So wonderful. :twothumbsup:

I say its only a good trailer for people who have seen the film rather than people who haven't.
I would've hated seeing that trailer before I saw the actual film .lol.

antovolk wrote:

FYC trailer
Award season already. It's gonna be crazzzeeee.

antovolk wrote:

FYC trailer
I don't like how the trailer gave away some spoilers.

My god that was amazing. I loved it more than last time, and even though I still think the last 10 minutes is the big flaw it felt a little better this time. And the score, which was probably my least favorite part of the film first time, was MUCH better for me. I really like it now. This film is truly one of those rare and amazing experiences in IMAX, and I think it will hold up much better than Gravity at home.

For those of you on Twitter, you might enjoy following CASE and TARS. They have their own accounts. :lol: @casetherobot and @tarstherobot. Even funnier is that Josh Stewart is following CASE.

The print at the theaters went to was in great shape after all this time. Looked like it hardly had a scratch.