Interstellar General Information

Christopher Nolan's 2014 grand scale science-fiction story about time and space, and the things that transcend them.
User avatar
Posts: 1016
Joined: April 2013
Lord Shade wrote:
Vader182 wrote:Lord Shade, would you rank his films please?

-Vader
It's very hard... But OK.

Before Interstellar:
1. Inception
2. The Dark Knight
3. The Prestige
4. The Dark Knight Rises (in my personal feelings, it's on the same level as The Prestige)
5. Batman Begins
6. Memento
7. Insomnia
8. Following

Now:
1. Inception
2. The Dark Knight
3. Interstellar
4. The Prestige
5. The Dark Knight Rises
6. Batman Begins
7. Memento
8. Insomnia
9. Following

That's how I feel now.
Yes. I want Nolan to make great films but not one that would overthrow Inception as my favorite.

Posts: 67
Joined: October 2014
CoMeT wrote:
Lord Shade wrote:
Vader182 wrote:Lord Shade, would you rank his films please?

-Vader
It's very hard... But OK.

Before Interstellar:
1. Inception
2. The Dark Knight
3. The Prestige
4. The Dark Knight Rises (in my personal feelings, it's on the same level as The Prestige)
5. Batman Begins
6. Memento
7. Insomnia
8. Following

Now:
1. Inception
2. The Dark Knight
3. Interstellar
4. The Prestige
5. The Dark Knight Rises
6. Batman Begins
7. Memento
8. Insomnia
9. Following

That's how I feel now.
That's almost exactly how I would rank Nolan's films. I would just switch The Prestige and Batman Begins. I'm glad to see Interstellar in that spot. Hopefully I agree :twothumbsup:
Same here! Except I would switch BB and TDKR. Hopefully Interstellar will be my #3 too ;)

User avatar
Posts: 22441
Joined: May 2010
Location: Castle
Ok so I just got back from the Paris premiere of the movie. Proof:
Image
Image
Image
Image
Image
Image
Image
Image
Image
Image

This movie was great.

sorry for the crap quality.

That awkward moment when you show up wearing the same thing as McC :lol: :lol:
Last edited by Dodd on October 31st, 2014, 9:25 pm, edited 1 time in total.

User avatar
Posts: 3482
Joined: June 2010
Location: Secret Canadian Bunker
nolannolanchrischris wrote:
thegreypilgrim wrote:
Aili wrote:There's a premiere in Washington, D.C. next Wednesday. I didn't know that so maybe somebody on here living near there didn't either??
Really? Where? The Smithsonian?
Makes sense, there weren't any night showings listed for Wednesday.

edit: Actually there are no showings on Wednesday at the Air/Space
There will be Google+ hangout Q&A with the cast over there on Wednesday: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-Wjq9xnN7bE

User avatar
Posts: 867
Joined: January 2010
Location: Minneapolis

User avatar
Posts: 497
Joined: March 2014
Dodd wrote:3rd act is going to lose general movie goers.
Really? can you please explain why :D (with spoiler tags of course)

User avatar
Posts: 46
Joined: September 2014
Location: Paris
Starfox wrote:
Dodd wrote:3rd act is going to lose general movie goers.
Really? can you please explain why :D (with spoiler tags of course)
I think it's because some people won't understand it or will think it is too pretentious, when it's not, at the contrary (i've seen film the too), it is unconventional, which is why it is great for someone who really loves the seventh art.

User avatar
Posts: 15
Joined: October 2014
That's a pretty epic Nolan picture.

One day he's gonna have a biographical movie made about him and that's gonna be the poster.

User avatar
Posts: 724
Joined: January 2012
Miss Darko wrote:That's a pretty epic Nolan picture.

One day he's gonna have a biographical movie made about him and that's gonna be the poster.
Played by Leonardo Dicaprio

User avatar
Posts: 497
Joined: March 2014
john75 wrote:
Starfox wrote:
Dodd wrote:3rd act is going to lose general movie goers.
Really? can you please explain why :D (with spoiler tags of course)
I think it's because some people won't understand it or will think it is too pretentious, when it's not, at the contrary (i've seen film the too), it is unconventional, which is why it is great for someone who really loves the seventh art.
Thanks! You tickled my interest a lot. I'm sure I will love it too as someone who also appreciates the seventh art. :thumbup:

Post Reply