Interstellar General Information

Christopher Nolan's 2014 grand scale science-fiction story about time and space, and the things that transcend them.
thegreypilgrim wrote:Ruth should not suffer for Rom's quasi-crush on her.
Seriously. It's making me sick

Speaking of banning people. I wonder what...

**dark music plays**

Choco-w.e is up to these days. It's been a while since we've seen his trolling on here.

All she post is related to sex. Its getting weird and she is as much irrelevant as Rom.

Rom
Last edited by Rom on September 8th, 2017, 5:28 am, edited 1 time in total.

Ok, well there's not a whole lot of current information to discuss, but I've been thinking about screenings that will be occurring and as we are getting closer to reviews making their way online I just hope that the New York assholes take the sticks out of their butt this time. The critics in that city have really seemed to have a vendetta against Nolan for some reason...

On the other side of things, what critics are people most looking forward to hearing from?
Last edited by lcbaseball22 on October 7th, 2014, 4:11 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Rom wrote:I'm talking to a moderator who's thinking about banning me. Can we do it this way? I prepared 20 awesome space shots with "... days from now" lines and I wanted to post them counting towards premiere. I don't want to waste them. So my suggestion is that I go dead silent, then I make these 20 post because I want to share, then after premiere you can ban me, or I'll leave myself.
I don't wish to have you banned but it has come to a certain point in which it might be the only option. But of course redemption would be another. I hope you will improve.

Besides trying incredibly hard to avoid spoilers, this is another reason I've been in the Entertainment section staying away from the Interstellar threads... This shit right here.

ComptonTerry wrote:Besides trying incredibly hard to avoid spoilers, this is another reason I've been in the Entertainment section staying away from the Interstellar threads... This shit right here.
For realz

When are you guys going to leave the forums to avoid being spoiled? I'm thinking Nov. 3 will be my last day until I see the movie.

MyCocaine wrote:
All she post is related to sex. Its getting weird and she is as much irrelevant as Rom.
What?? I'm afraid you're wayyy too wrong, pal. My recent post was about rating McC's butt which was a joke response to men rating women ALL THE TIME and even having a website dedicated to that matter. I have over 1600 posts, you think I'd still be here if all I posted was sex-related and irrelevant? You're cute.