Interstellar General Information

Christopher Nolan's 2014 grand scale science-fiction story about time and space, and the things that transcend them.
ryan4butler wrote:
ComptonTerry wrote:Nolan, please do this for your next project before it never gets done. That is all.
I actually want Spielberg to drop out of this one. Its perfect for Nolan.
Nolan's 2001?
Spielberg doesn't have it anymore. I believe there was a problem with the studio. Jonathan Nolan said he would like to direct himself.

GunRanger wrote:
ryan4butler wrote: I actually want Spielberg to drop out of this one. Its perfect for Nolan.
Nolan's 2001?
Spielberg doesn't have it anymore. I believe there was a problem with the studio. Jonathan Nolan said he would like to direct himself.
Yes! :tooexcited:
I wanna see JN do some directing. Nolan will produce and this amazing idea will be carried out.
Brave New World

has anyone read the script? Reading the synopsis I really can't imagine how this could work. How can you make something like this accessible for the layman and at the same time challenging for the pros?

thrice wrote:has anyone read the script? Reading the synopsis I really can't imagine how this could work. How can you make something like this accessible for the layman and at the same time challenging for the pros?
Did it leak?
Brave New World

I don't think Nolan is the type of directors that can ever work with the Spielberg . Not to mention a personal opinion that Spielberg is just an entertaining machine but Nolan must get his ultimate freedom in the work he's doing which probably won't exist with Spielberg .

but... Physics and Nolan. I would do anything to make this happen.

Neizar wrote:I don't think Nolan is the type of directors that can ever work with the Spielberg . Not to mention a personal opinion that Spielberg is just an entertaining machine but Nolan must get his ultimate freedom in the work he's doing which probably won't exist with Spielberg .

but... Physics and Nolan. I would do anything to make this happen.
:|
Brave New World

Allstar wrote:!
That's all you got. A ! point.

:clap: :twothumbsup:

EDIT: NVR. You edited your posted.
"It doesn't matter how you get knocked down in life because that's going to happen. All that matters is you gotta get up."

SAUCE?!?!
Sigs???

:cry: :clap: Yes!!!! :clap: :clap: :ugeek:
Brave New World