Interstellar General Information

Christopher Nolan's 2014 grand scale science-fiction story about time and space, and the things that transcend them.
Which studio has the screenplay sold to?

chee wrote:Which studio has the screenplay sold to?
IMDB lists Amblin Entertainment, Lynda Obst Productions and Paramount as producers and Paramount as distributors.

Interesting premise. Would really like to see a full on science fiction movie by Christopher Nolan and even better that the script was written by his brother.

Nolan as DIrector and SPielberg as executive producer would be great

OMG! That would be really cool!

Kip Thorne pitched the film/script to Spielberg so it's his to do whatever he wants with it. Amblin is part of Dreamworks as well so I assume Dreamworks will have a piece of the pie.

"In June 2006, Steven Spielberg announced he would direct a scientifically accurate film about "a group of explorers who travel through a worm hole and into another dimension",[3] from a treatment by Kip Thorne and producer Lynda Obst."

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kip_Thorne

TeddyBlass wrote:It would be really cool if he did, but he'd have to leave Warner Brothers, where he has almost complete freedom, to do it.
After seeing how much money Nolan made WB (plus critical acclaim), I think any other company would be happy to give him the freedom he needs.

bump.
Brave New World

Nolan, please do this for your next project before it never gets done. That is all.

ComptonTerry wrote:Nolan, please do this for your next project before it never gets done. That is all.
I actually want Spielberg to drop out of this one. Its perfect for Nolan.
Nolan's 2001?
Brave New World