Interstellar General Information

Christopher Nolan's 2014 grand scale science-fiction story about time and space, and the things that transcend them.
Lord Shade wrote:Gosh, it seems like I'm gonna meet Kip Thorne tomorrow!
Sweet!

Lord Shade wrote:Gosh, it seems like I'm gonna meet Kip Thorne tomorrow!
Niiiiiiiice! :gonf:

AsianVersionOfET wrote:
Havoc1st wrote:Some BTS pics. (Not sure if posted before)
http://blog.thefilmstage.com/post/11567 ... r-2014-dir
Haha I love the comments. "Doyyyy, itz a real set?! Wuuut?!"
It's sad but not very surprising. Everyone is so conditioned these days to believe every set is just an actor and a green screen so while their eyes see one thing, their brain is telling them another. They really have no clue as to the actual method and techniques used, the general audience simply recognizes the name Christopher Nolan, know he made some popular movies like Batman, and that's all they feel obligated to know.

Interesting to note that in recent months/weeks I've seen a number of critics/movie people say that they LOVED Interstellar on second viewing. Back when it came out I predicted it'd have a similar reaction to The Prestige (grow critically over time) bc of it's hidden depths.

Sky007 wrote:Interesting to note that in recent months/weeks I've seen a number of critics/movie people say that they LOVED Interstellar on second viewing. Back when it came out I predicted it'd have a similar reaction to The Prestige (grow critically over time) bc of it's hidden depths.
I was just about to post something similar.

Sky007 wrote:Interesting to note that in recent months/weeks I've seen a number of critics/movie people say that they LOVED Interstellar on second viewing. Back when it came out I predicted it'd have a similar reaction to The Prestige (grow critically over time) bc of it's hidden depths.
Nice to hear that.