Interstellar General Information

Christopher Nolan's 2014 grand scale science-fiction story about time and space, and the things that transcend them.
m4st4 wrote:Can someone compare it with the first draft in percentage (cut vs. new material)?
From what I can tell it's extremely significant. Hell, I scanned through just the opening pages and theres a bunch of stuff that isn't anywhere in the film. Appears Chris did a pretty big overhaul of things.

Hypothetically (i know this will never happen) how would everyone feel if they announced a sequel on the spot to this movie?

Bear in mind i haven't seen the movie so i have no idea about the ending.

ChristNolan wrote:
m4st4 wrote:Can someone compare it with the first draft in percentage (cut vs. new material)?
From what I can tell it's extremely significant. Hell, I scanned through just the opening pages and theres a bunch of stuff that isn't anywhere in the film. Appears Chris did a pretty big overhaul of things.
That's so good to hear. I want to be surprised.

Take me, Nolan.

Vader182 wrote:It's going to be incredibly obvious to anyone who sees it why the third act has had its reception.

-Vader
What are your thoughts on the third act? Positive or negative?

Panapaok wrote:
Vader182 wrote:It's going to be incredibly obvious to anyone who sees it why the third act has had its reception.

-Vader
What are your thoughts on the third act? Positive or negative?
I'm posting my review tomorrow (technically today).

-Vader
Last edited by Vader182 on November 5th, 2014, 7:45 am, edited 1 time in total.

Is this a place to randomly talk about Interstellar post-premiere? Since we can't discuss it in reviews thread.

m4st4 wrote:Is this a place to randomly talk about Interstellar post-premiere? Since we can't discuss it in reviews thread.
My question is how indulgent should I be? Should I post my review in the official reviews thread, the user reviews thread, or both ;).

-Vader

m4st4 wrote:Is this a place to randomly talk about Interstellar post-premiere? Since we can't discuss it in reviews thread.
Most of the discussions that took place before Interstellar's release in this thread are non-sense so I guess we might as well use it on this purpose.
Last edited by Panapaok on November 5th, 2014, 8:04 am, edited 1 time in total.

Vader182 wrote:
My question is how indulgent should I be? Should I post my review in the official reviews thread, the user reviews thread, or both ;).

-Vader
Just post it in the next 24 hours, I intend to use it as my final fuel stop before I pick up bros and friends. ;)

Well there is always the Discussion thread.