Interstellar General Information

Christopher Nolan's 2014 grand scale science-fiction story about time and space, and the things that transcend them.
I'm beginning to feel they will not reveal ANYTHING before the movie hits theatres. I mean, first that Entertainment Weekly "article" now this in Total Film... nothing. Nothing at all, just a pathetic excuse to talk about the movie for 2 sentences.

They won't reveal anything. They just won't. Nothing. We will have to see it without any knowledge about the film whatsoever. Which is actually pretty cool, but also very cruel.

DHOPW42 wrote:I'm beginning to feel they will not reveal ANYTHING before the movie hits theatres. I mean, first that Entertainment Weekly "article" now this in Total Film... nothing. Nothing at all, just a pathetic excuse to talk about the movie for 2 sentences.

They won't reveal anything. They just won't. Nothing. We will have to see it without any knowledge about the film whatsoever. Which is actually pretty cool, but also very cruel.
:| It's June.

At time mark 54 seconds in the trailer is this Iceland. They blur the window background??

Innovator wrote:From Total Film Magazine:

Apart from this, there's nothing really new in the magazine, just a short analysis on the new trailer.
I would kill to have legs that are even half as good as hers.

Rom
Last edited by Rom on September 8th, 2017, 5:33 am, edited 1 time in total.

oracle86 wrote:

Apart from this, there's nothing really new in the magazine, just a short analysis on the new trailer.
She's a goddess.

m4st4 wrote:
oracle86 wrote:

She's a goddess.
Interstellar legs!! :batman:

Rom wrote:I don't understand why can't the whole movie be shot in IMAX?
Many reasons.

Very heavy, big, hard to move around (especially in tight quarters)

Very loud, if you want to shoot an intimate dialogue scene close-up, you're gonna kill your sound, and piss off your actors

m4st4 wrote:
oracle86 wrote:

She's a goddess.
Yeah. Strange urge to bow down to the computer screen when that picture is up....

Daaayyyumnnn.... :P

Really makes me wonder what her doodie smells like.

Probably like....
....carrot cake.

:P