Interstellar General Information

Christopher Nolan's 2014 grand scale science-fiction story about time and space, and the things that transcend them.
Why are some people saying that Interstellar had okay/meh/average cinematography? Their usual response is 'pretty =/= great' but nothing beyond that.

Can someone explain this POV?

Pratham wrote:Why are some people saying that Interstellar had okay/meh/average cinematography? Their usual response is 'pretty =/= great' but nothing beyond that.

Can someone explain this POV?
I don't know. Maybe because this world wouldn't be right; if no-one says that the cinematography, for Interstellar, is okay/meh/average.?

Nomis1700 wrote:Because Nolan is too intelligent.

So is there literally 0% chance of an IMAX re-release now?

Lookin like no re-release, kind of a bummer, I think it would do great business in a rerelease, I know lots of people who have yet to see it want to see it in theater, I find the movie gets better with multiple viewings.

rhonkt wrote:So is there literally 0% chance of an IMAX re-release now?
If the film was nominated for Best Picture and a number of other major awards at the Oscars then it would have most definitely been put back in several theaters. However, since it didn't manage to do that, there's no reason to re-release the film at this stage when it was already in theaters for a few months and will be on home video by the end of March.

Nomis1700 wrote:
Michaelf2225 wrote:Someone made a simulation of the wormhole and Gargantua... this is amazing.

https://sirxemic.github.io/Interstellar/
I can only see the wormhole though..
Same thing with me.

Ericmase wrote:
Nomis1700 wrote:
Michaelf2225 wrote:Someone made a simulation of the wormhole and Gargantua... this is amazing.

https://sirxemic.github.io/Interstellar/
I can only see the wormhole though..
Same thing with me.
You must go trough the wormhole to see it.