Interstellar General Information

Christopher Nolan's 2014 grand scale science-fiction story about time and space, and the things that transcend them.
Anyone knows about that Nolan filmed the first 6 minutes in Vienna/Austria these days!???? :blank: :thin :| :geek: k: :?

Yusuf Dazz wrote:Anyone knows about that Nolan filmed the first 6 minutes in Vienna/Austria these days!???? :blank: :thin :| :geek: k: :?
wut

TehBatGetsBraked wrote:
Yusuf Dazz wrote:Anyone knows about that Nolan filmed the first 6 minutes in Vienna/Austria these days!???? :blank: :thin :| :geek: k: :?
wut
Yes, I agree.
That's what I saw of Interstellar Facebook site today.... :?

Yusuf Dazz wrote:
TehBatGetsBraked wrote:
wut
Yes, I agree.
?

No.

Source?

Yusuf Dazz wrote:
TehBatGetsBraked wrote:
wut
Yes, I agree.
Link, pls?

riddick-danish wrote:
o SHAKESPEARE o wrote:
Link, pls?
http://www.facebook.com/interstellarbyNolan?fref=ts
Thanks! Hmm..how legit is this? No one else is reporting it.