Interstellar General Information

Christopher Nolan's 2014 grand scale science-fiction story about time and space, and the things that transcend them.
danny wrote:where is the first name of Cooper and others characters on wiki and imdb?
Joseph Cooper
Ameila Brand
and maybe professor John Brand.

About Kane I just heard.

This is probably past of an extended BTS featurette like they did for TDKR

SolidMel10 wrote:
Yusuf Dazz wrote:I wish I could see it tomorrow, but I have to work and the theater which will present it is kind of far away.
My local IMAX theater is about 10 minutes and I will be watching it this Thursday at 9pm(Eastern Time). But although I already have my ticket, obviously I have to be there like at least one hour and half for the line. On Friday I'm planning to drive to Fort Lauderdale to rewatch it on the AutoNation IMAX which is the biggest IMAX screen on all South Florida. I think the occasion deserve it! :thumbup:
The autonation in Fort Lauderdale is the one I go to. I going Friday night. Its more than an hour drive but I plan to watch Interstellar only in Imax, no matter how many times I decide to watch it during its theatrical run.
I'll be there Friday night too with a gang of my friends. I'm also going on Tuesday (TOMORROW!!!) with my parents. I'm unbelievably excited at this point. Marathoning Nolan films all day today and tomorrow.

DoubleD wrote:
antovolk wrote:You know you're having a good Monday when your weekend plans change out of the blue :)

This Saturday evening, Science Museum London IMAX, preceded by a talk from Paul Franklin on the VFX :)
Nice. Wish we could get something along those lines here in the ATL.
The Mall of Georgia isn't that far..

UnknownVariation wrote:
DoubleD wrote:
antovolk wrote:You know you're having a good Monday when your weekend plans change out of the blue :)

This Saturday evening, Science Museum London IMAX, preceded by a talk from Paul Franklin on the VFX :)
Nice. Wish we could get something along those lines here in the ATL.
The Mall of Georgia isn't that far..
I was referring to the Paul Franklin part.

DoubleD wrote:I was referring to the Paul Franklin part.
My bad. Yeah, I don't think we'll be getting any guest speakers, unfortunately.

Nice. Who here is going to Mall of Georgia tommorow at 8:00 pm?

Interstellar wrote:
danny wrote:where is the first name of Cooper and others characters on wiki and imdb?
Joseph Cooper
Ameila Brand
and maybe professor John Brand.

About Kane I just heard.
but someone will put it in wiki and imdb?