Interstellar General Information

Christopher Nolan's 2014 grand scale science-fiction story about time and space, and the things that transcend them.
TomHalff wrote:Another interview, by FOX 5 DC
Lol, dat face. :lol:

danny wrote:
Interstellar wrote:Image

Hair Anne. 8-)
where is this from?
Matthew McConaughey has been friendzoned ;)

Last edited by ANONIMNIQ on June 26th, 2019, 10:55 pm, edited 3 times in total.

Dragon_316ca wrote:Patch Creator: http://appcloud.warnerbros.com/interstellar/patch/

Perfect! This is just what I need to make an accurate model of the Ranger; having its dimensions fixed on one plane will really help the rest look good. Current progress (http://i.imgur.com/suJDaMj.png) going off of trailer screencaps is a little lopsided. I've made it my unofficial goal to finish the models and make a decent fanart piece using them before I go see the movie.

UnknownVariation wrote:
stoifics42 wrote:TL;DR: Gargantua is gargantuan.
The one shown in the film doesn't look quite that big relative to the ship. It's hard to tell though.
It's pretty much impossible to tell. We can guesstimate how far from the camera Endurance is because we know her approximate size, but we have no idea how far away Gargantua is from the camera. We can, however, confirm that the black hole is much larger than any planet because of the shot below (take note Gargantua is much further away from the camera than the planet):

Last edited by stoifics42 on October 25th, 2014, 4:29 pm, edited 1 time in total.

ANONIMNIQ wrote:
TomHalff wrote:Another interview, by FOX 5 DC
Great interview! :)
Can someone help me out please? I am trying to buy some Interstellar shirts. Look at the picture above with Nolan, I would like a t-shirt with that background (the logo, basically) If anyone knows any website I can buy it I would greatly appreciate it! Thank you!

I remember looking at this page when it was only 23 pages in. Oh how the times have changed. And I also am going to see the Ranger at the Smithsonian so I will post some pics when I come around.

So I've been avoiding all of these interviews and things... are they worth watching now, or better saved for after?

Interstellar wrote:Image

Hair Anne. 8-)
Where is this from?

Someone trolled the Wikipedia page. :lol: