Interstellar General Information

Christopher Nolan's 2014 grand scale science-fiction story about time and space, and the things that transcend them.
antovolk wrote: 3. (this is the big one) Nolan is planning to do a special 70mm IMAX screening and talk on Interstellar sometime this November. (Paul Franklin is doing a 5-perf 70mm screening & talk at the Prince Charles Cinema on Nov 7, this may be just after)
:shock: Over there in the U.K., I presume? Ugh, you guys have gotten all the good stuff lol. The live Zimmer concert, that 70mm Inception/Interstellar double feature, now this?

Meanwhile, I see this post on The Henry Ford IMAX Theatre's website, where I've so far gone to see The Dark Knight Rises and Interstellar:
The Henry Ford IMAX Theatre will be closing December 31, 2015 as we prepare to introduce a newly reimagined, all digital, giant screen experience Spring, 2016. Stay tuned by following us on Facebook for more details.
Sigh. Well, so long true IMAX. I'll never see you again.

Hustler wrote:Meanwhile, I see this post on The Henry Ford IMAX Theatre's website, where I've so far gone to see The Dark Knight Rises and Interstellar:
The Henry Ford IMAX Theatre will be closing December 31, 2015 as we prepare to introduce a newly reimagined, all digital, giant screen experience Spring, 2016. Stay tuned by following us on Facebook for more details.
Sigh. Well, so long true IMAX. I'll never see you again.
:cry:

fuck that

For those who haven't bought it yet (WTF) and/or if you just want an extra copy or two, Interstellar will be $4 on blu-ray at Target on Black Friday.

Is there any place with loads of blu ray captures of Interstellar ?