Interstellar General Information

Christopher Nolan's 2014 grand scale science-fiction story about time and space, and the things that transcend them.
I liked Anne's little sniffle. I will say though that I didn't think they brought up any actually good points about the film being bad other than "it's stupid". Also, I hate that they said that Nolan only gets passes from TDK. All of Screen Junkies has stated their appreciation of Nolan as a filmmaker in many different areas. Plus, The Dark Knight isn't even his best film.

Bacon wrote:I liked Anne's little sniffle. I will say though that I didn't think they brought up any actually good points about the film being bad other than "it's stupid". Also, I hate that they said that Nolan only gets passes from TDK. All of Screen Junkies has stated their appreciation of Nolan as a filmmaker in many different areas. Plus, The Dark Knight isn't even his best film.

There is so much potential in a sequel to this film. It's a shame that Chris will never do it, because the end sets up perfectly for the story to be continued.

Maybe he'll revisit it later in his career.

Nomis1700 wrote:
Bacon wrote:I liked Anne's little sniffle. I will say though that I didn't think they brought up any actually good points about the film being bad other than "it's stupid". Also, I hate that they said that Nolan only gets passes from TDK. All of Screen Junkies has stated their appreciation of Nolan as a filmmaker in many different areas. Plus, The Dark Knight isn't even his best film.
I mean seriously. One of the reasons Nolan's so renowned is that he's successfully and consistently put out fantastic material. If they wanted to comment on mainstream fans they could throw Inception in there too.

Gaahhh I hate people saying 'It's stupid' or 'it's lame' and then having no reason why. The part about McConaughey's acting fell flat too. I was always going to hate this honest trailer because I love and always will defend the movie, but it's the comments on the video that make my blood boil.

Rant over.

I don't take Screen Junkies seriously with Honest Trailers. I'm sure they love about 60% of the films that make Honest Trailers out of, but they just enjoy taking the piss.

Alright so I knew this was coming. The honest trailer was not that bad to be honest and I did get some chuckles out of it, but it still bothered me for some reason.

When I see them kick the crap out of Interstellar I think back to the honest trailers of Captain America 2 and Guardians of the Galaxy. Don't get me wrong, I really enjoyed both of these films, but I hated how screen junkies seemed to emphasize how they were "nitpicking" and "scraping the bottom of the barrel" when critiquing those two films. Then they nitpick Interstellar into the ground as being "stupid."

Yes I know it's comedy, but I still get irked by it. then again, it's probably them just catering to what the Internet likes (comic book films). Anyhow, that's just me two cents. Probably making more of it than I should but I thought that I'd just vent a little.

I wouldn't take the video too personally. Most of the time those honest trailers are actively searching for things to make fun of. That's kind of the point. Not gonna lie either, the baked potato bit got me good.

I was watching the costumes bit on the special features and for just a few seconds at the end of it, you see that they did a space suit screen test with Matthew and Anne on the farm. :lol: