Interstellar General Information

Christopher Nolan's 2014 grand scale science-fiction story about time and space, and the things that transcend them.
Vader182 wrote:
Aili wrote:Interesting that Jessica Chastain was on hand to give him the award. Maybe a sign she'll be in his next film?
I wouldn't read anything into it.

-Vader
She's here in London also probably for Interstellar Live at the Albert Hall tonight. Even tho she's not listed as appearing but I can see her introducing the film with Caine tonight, after the Nolan/Zimmer/Thorne/Cox/Hawking pre-show 'in conversation'

Vader182 wrote:
Aili wrote:Interesting that Jessica Chastain was on hand to give him the award. Maybe a sign she'll be in his next film?
I wouldn't read anything into it.

-Vader
Yeah maybe. I saw Anne H is rehearsing a play in NYC and McC is filming Free State of Jones in New Orleans, so I guess she was highest on Interstellar's cast list to be available.

Ace wrote: Christopher Nolan: (after a standing ovation that just wouldn't quit) Thank you to Empire. Not to get Paul King in any more trouble with his wife, but I'm going to start by thanking my wife. I'd like to talk about inspiration, and my main inspiration is Emma. She's produced all the films you saw there and a couple of others. She's been there from the start and nothing would be possible without her.

Cheeky Nolan.

Or he shaved because he's being presented with an award..

shauner111 wrote:Or he shaved because he's being presented with an award..
The previous awards functions he's been at, the beard was still there. He doesn't just shave because of awards. ;)

Who knows, but JC also turned up for the Zimmer Royal Albert Hall concert that was today. Must have been by her own will, I can't imagine this being some contractual thing.

Chastain loves Nolans films. And damnit, i want her in Nolans next film.
genloovers wrote:
shauner111 wrote:Or he shaved because he's being presented with an award..
The previous awards functions he's been at, the beard was still there. He doesn't just shave because of awards. ;)
Good to know. Great sign.

I think we ought to have a post on the EMPIRE awards on our homepage.