Interstellar General Information

Christopher Nolan's 2014 grand scale science-fiction story about time and space, and the things that transcend them.
ChristNolan wrote:Image

Oh my! Anne looks so gorgeous with her hair growing. LOVE IT!

McConaughey is just awesome 8-)

Ericmase wrote:
Oh my! Anne looks so gorgeous with her hair growing. LOVE IT!
Matthew is much more gorgeous. Fact.

I'm straight as it gets, but would fuck both.

Forum Pro
Law
Exclusive set picture of The Cone, apparently he's one of the more powerful characters of the film.

Affleck's tweet made him that bit closer to a man crush in my mind 8-)

It's in People magazine. My mom gets it and it arrived today! OK, I don't guess this is online, but here's what I found:

there's a photo of Anne and Matthew in the Table of Contents (quite a big one) with the caption "Fall's hottest stars on their new movies." And in this photo, Matthew's got his arm all the way around Anne's neck, she's looking all dreamy like she's getting ready to give him a good one and he looks very happy. Very romantic looking picture. A spoiler for
that, er, scene
? Some of us certainly hope so. Nolan could do with some spicing up if you ask me.

Otherwise, there is just that page (above). Interstellar is the first of the films highlighted for the Fall season.

Law wrote:Exclusive set picture of The Cone, apparently he's one of the more powerful characters of the film.
I heard Matt Damon plays "the cone" motion capture like Andy Serkis.

Law wrote:Exclusive set picture of The Cone, apparently he's one of the more powerful characters of the film.

I was thinking of getting 'Nolan Fans' tattooed on my nut sack. What do you guys think? I thought it would be tough because if a girl saw it she'd think I was a nerd. But then I remembered I'm a virgin with no plans of ever getting laid. So I think I'm gonna go ahead with it. :gonf:

Sysmatic wrote:
:clap: