Interstellar General Information

Christopher Nolan's 2014 grand scale science-fiction story about time and space, and the things that transcend them.
OVERMAN wrote:
antovolk wrote:Now first REAL tv spot

:roll:
this shit is so lazy and badly cut from the last trailer...
simply unnecessary.
Don't worry about it, it's over man.

Does the tv spot have more footage of trailer 2 or trailer 3. Trying to decide if I should watch. Guide me.

Sky007 wrote:Does the tv spot have more footage of trailer 2 or trailer 3. Trying to decide if I should watch. Guide me.
It's just a really quick edit of trailer 3. All the shots from that trailer. Same music as well.

Interview with Jessica Chastain:
In Interstellar, you’re playing Matthew McConaughey’s grown-up daughter, and it seems as though you have your own story line on Earth while he’s up in space. With the parallel narratives, is it almost like Interstellar: Her and Interstellar: Him?

That’s a very creative question, because by answering it, I’m telling you spoilers! [Laughs.] I can’t really say whether or not my character appears in space, but with the cast as big as it is, I’m really curious to see how Chris pieces everything together. What I loved so much about this script is that I felt like it was much more than a movie about outer space. For me, it was so much about the human heart, and very Tree of Life–esque in that way.

Christopher Nolan is so composed and serious … do you ever catch him, like, bopping out to Miley Cyrus when he thinks no one is looking?

No, never, never, never! [Laughs.] But I will say that he’s super funny, and that’s what’s so disarming about him. When you meet him at first, he’s someone you just don’t want to disappoint: He believes so much in you, and you believe in him, and you don’t want to be the one to make a mistake. So it’s really surprising on set, where everything is so organized and on schedule and professional, when every so often he’ll say something that’s hysterical. It completely comes out of nowhere, and that was my favorite thing about him — that, and the fact that he keeps his family around him. I love that, I love that he works closely with his wife and that she’s a huge part of why he’s such an incredible filmmaker, because of the support he gets from her. And the fact that he keeps his children nearby is really important. I like the idea that you can continue your life as you’re making a film. For me, films are supposed to be about life, so we shouldn’t stop it to go into some deep, dark professional place

Source: http://www.vulture.com/2014/08/jessica- ... ellar.html

Monicabbm wrote:Interview with Jessica Chastain:
In Interstellar, you’re playing Matthew McConaughey’s grown-up daughter, and it seems as though you have your own story line on Earth while he’s up in space. With the parallel narratives, is it almost like Interstellar: Her and Interstellar: Him?

That’s a very creative question, because by answering it, I’m telling you spoilers! [Laughs.] I can’t really say whether or not my character appears in space, but with the cast as big as it is, I’m really curious to see how Chris pieces everything together. What I loved so much about this script is that I felt like it was much more than a movie about outer space. For me, it was so much about the human heart, and very Tree of Life–esque in that way.

Christopher Nolan is so composed and serious … do you ever catch him, like, bopping out to Miley Cyrus when he thinks no one is looking?

No, never, never, never! [Laughs.] But I will say that he’s super funny, and that’s what’s so disarming about him. When you meet him at first, he’s someone you just don’t want to disappoint: He believes so much in you, and you believe in him, and you don’t want to be the one to make a mistake. So it’s really surprising on set, where everything is so organized and on schedule and professional, when every so often he’ll say something that’s hysterical. It completely comes out of nowhere, and that was my favorite thing about him — that, and the fact that he keeps his family around him. I love that, I love that he works closely with his wife and that she’s a huge part of why he’s such an incredible filmmaker, because of the support he gets from her. And the fact that he keeps his children nearby is really important. I like the idea that you can continue your life as you’re making a film. For me, films are supposed to be about life, so we shouldn’t stop it to go into some deep, dark professional place

Source: http://www.vulture.com/2014/08/jessica- ... ellar.html
I want to read the whole thing but does it have spoilers?

Rom wrote:
Interstellar wrote:Image
Seriously WTF? The model is even the same! Look at it closely. I personally don't like the idea that Chris taking a picture from a different movie and then asks someone to make the same model (but painted) to make the same scene. I know what you guys think but I feel it as an actual lack of creativity and imagination.
Who is this guy? :roll:

zonda wrote:
I want to read the whole thing but does it have spoilers?
Nope!

Rohan wrote:
Rom wrote:
Interstellar wrote:Image
Seriously WTF? The model is even the same! Look at it closely. I personally don't like the idea that Chris taking a picture from a different movie and then asks someone to make the same model (but painted) to make the same scene. I know what you guys think but I feel it as an actual lack of creativity and imagination.
Who is this guy? :roll:
Someone get this hothead out of here.

Someone get this hothead out of here.
Hahahahahahaha

Ace wrote:The page previously posted on here is all there is Interstellar related.
Ace wrote:Looking at some of the set pictures from last year.
Nolan's daughter may have a cameo in the film.
Wow. Interesting).
antovolk wrote:Now first REAL tv spot
Lol. Anything new. The latest trailer for rewinding. Hmm.