Interstellar General Information

Christopher Nolan's 2014 grand scale science-fiction story about time and space, and the things that transcend them.
Ace

But what kind of demolition permit you need to blow up an iceberg?! :o

So if shooting is wrapping up soon, and there are a small number of locations, I wonder if it means there will be a lot of CGI, which worries me.

No, it means there are lot of practical closed sets. Besides why would you be worried, it's Chris.

I think Chris will take us an an erotic journey through space and time that will encapsulate CINEMA AND FILM AND CEREBRAL BRRRRRAAAAINNNNYYYYYNESSS LOOK HOW SMART I AM MOVIES AND BOOM BOOM IS BAD BAD AND INTELLECTUAL STUFF WITH MOVIES AND BIG SPACE THINGS AND PSYCHOLOGY IN THE MOVIES WITH SUBTEXT OHHHHH I LOVE SUBTEXT AND EXISTENTIALISM AND FREUD AND OMG SCIENCE BITCHES.

Crazy Eight wrote:I think Chris will take us an an erotic journey through space and time that will encapsulate CINEMA AND FILM AND CEREBRAL BRRRRRAAAAINNNNYYYYYNESSS LOOK HOW SMART I AM MOVIES AND BOOM BOOM IS BAD BAD AND INTELLECTUAL STUFF WITH MOVIES AND BIG SPACE THINGS AND PSYCHOLOGY IN THE MOVIES WITH SUBTEXT OHHHHH I LOVE SUBTEXT AND EXISTENTIALISM AND FREUD AND OMG SCIENCE BITCHES.

Forum Pro
Law
darkvadd7 wrote:The official website (http://www.interstellarmovie.com/) now redirect to [removed], which isn't the official website, strange, isn't it ?
What's strange is that the official website doesn't redirect and you just so happened to link a website you say it redirects to. Which, might I add, looks like a fan website that you yourself might have created.

I'm sorry but, this fan website is not mine, and for me, this link is still redirecting. Maybe because I'm from France...