Interstellar General Information

Christopher Nolan's 2014 grand scale science-fiction story about time and space, and the things that transcend them.
Ericmase wrote:Anne Hathaway on reuniting with Nolan on 'Interstellar':

Anne is adorable.

ChristNolan wrote:
Aili wrote:I just hate to sound b**chy but her hair is awful. I hope she doesn't have that hairdo in Interstellar as it will be very hard to
believe Cooper could work up any enthusiasm for her.
:blank: :facepalm:
This dude keeps posting spoilery shit. Somebody get this hothead out of here.

Aili wrote:I just hate to sound b**chy but her hair is awful. I hope she doesn't have that hairdo in Interstellar as it will be very hard to
Your post was bad, and you should feel bad.

EnzoTheBaker wrote:
I disagree, I think his post was very intellectual and thought provoking. It really provided a lot of deep insight to the fundamentals of filmmaking and how we as viewers connect to a film.

MiracleSleeper2 wrote:
EnzoTheBaker wrote:
I disagree, I think his post was very intellectual and thought provoking. It really provided a lot of deep insight to the fundamentals of filmmaking and how we as viewers connect to a film.
HER post.. am I the only girl on this site?? And that was one BAD HAIR DAY for Anne Hathaway. She recently changed her hairdresser (you see, the things girls know that dudes don't). My suggestion to her is to go back to the former hairdresser. She's gotta lose that hairdo.

As for spoilers, I did put in "spoiler" the Interstellar bit, not my fault somebody thought I'd put in a spoiler for Killer Joe instead (which would have been pointless as I gave away the ending to Killer Joe, my bad if somebody hasn't seen it after all these years).

Mea culpa! :oops:

Spoiler! :sick: :sick:

I'm not gonna rant how you ruined an interesting character development that's a massive spoiler for some (myself included), but please do some heavy thinking before hitting the Submit button next time.

I see you're clueless about many things, her real hairdo in Interstellar being last on the list.

m4st4 wrote:
I see you're clueless about many things, her real hairdo in Interstellar being last on the list.
Her hairdo is a vital aspect of the film that shouldn't be overlooked. The dimensions of how it is presented plays a crucial role in how we experience the film. It could potentially make or break the film.

Any word on when there might be some new substantive information on this film? Last I heard was no green screen for spaceship window shots... and that this film has some nostalgic feel for 80's sci-fi classics...

Do we essentially have to wait for Godzilla to come out in May before we see the new Trailer, at which time, we can all speculate on what the Trailer reveals?