Interstellar General Information

Christopher Nolan's 2014 grand scale science-fiction story about time and space, and the things that transcend them.
CoolwhipSpecial wrote:There is so much potential in a sequel to this film. It's a shame that Chris will never do it, because the end sets up perfectly for the story to be continued.

Maybe he'll revisit it later in his career.
Hopefully, this never happens.

antovolk wrote:
It's hard to take ScreenJunkies seriously when they talk about Interstellar. Especially after watching this video.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0fWuP12dpdc

It's amazing how they have such a hard-on for Guardians Of The Galaxy(an enjoyable but forgettable movie) and they bash Interstellar with no real argument to back it up other than "it's so stupid". :eh:

nightfury93 wrote:Alright so I knew this was coming. The honest trailer was not that bad to be honest and I did get some chuckles out of it, but it still bothered me for some reason.

When I see them kick the crap out of Interstellar I think back to the honest trailers of Captain America 2 and Guardians of the Galaxy. Don't get me wrong, I really enjoyed both of these films, but I hated how screen junkies seemed to emphasize how they were "nitpicking" and "scraping the bottom of the barrel" when critiquing those two films. Then they nitpick Interstellar into the ground as being "stupid."

Yes I know it's comedy, but I still get irked by it. then again, it's probably them just catering to what the Internet likes (comic book films). Anyhow, that's just me two cents. Probably making more of it than I should but I thought that I'd just vent a little.

I think they're just jumping on the anti-Nolan bandwagon, kinda like what Doug Walker(Nostalgia Critic) is doing. Ever since TDKR, they've been determined to nitpick the crap out of any Nolan film.

So some, if not all, of the "Go Pro" style shots of the ships flying (dipping and turning) were controlled by Nolan himself.

The captain piloting the ship.

Well, Nolan likes to play.

the bastard built the fucking mockups of those vehicles in his own garage

you'd have to be at least slightly twisted in the head to be able to do that AND direct a massive production AND build rapport with actors AND keep your cool the whole way through

antovolk wrote:
This Honest Trailer is spot on. Hans Zimmer bit is gold.

Demo wrote: This Honest Trailer is spot on. Hans Zimmer bit is gold.
Oh, you're back.

Havoc1st wrote:
Oh, you're back.
Dropping in occasionally in hopes to see news of a new Nolan project that can transcend space and time without the power of love.

Demo wrote:
Havoc1st wrote:
Oh, you're back.
Dropping in occasionally in hopes to see news of a new Nolan project that can transcend space and time without the power of love.