Interstellar General Information

Christopher Nolan's 2014 grand scale science-fiction story about time and space, and the things that transcend them.
Blind Fanboys.[/quote]FTFY[/quote]
:clap: :thumbup:[/quote]

OK, Matthew has the most competition, so it's hard for him to compete with all those Oscar bait biopics about people with disabilities (Cumberbitch and Redmayne) or crazy people with fake noses (Carell), but Cumberbitch, Carell and Gyllenhaal have had zero critics awards. Where's David Oyelowo? Where's Timothy Spall?

Jessica definitely deserved a nomination over Naomi Watts. And they could have nominated her for Interstellar or A Most Violent Year. Have you seen Birdman? Watts doesn't even register it's such a blah performance. And Emma Stone's performance is so over the top. Crazy.

Anne certainly is more deserving than the joke that is Jennifer Aniston, so is Marion Cotillard (who has won most of the critics awards).

Jerks.

If forum titles were to exist here I'm pretty sure Danny would get the Drama Queen title.

Does anyone know when THR Directors Roundtable is going up today? I am really exited to see Christopher Nolan and Richard Linklater on it. Less exited too see "the spoiled brat" and that Norwegian guy on it. Also looking forward to see the moment in which Bennett Miller looks straight at Nolan and says that he doesn't like to show emotion. That was a weird moment.
Last edited by MyCocaine on December 10th, 2014, 12:37 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Sysmatic wrote:If forum titles were to exist here I'm pretty sure Danny would get the Drama Queen title.
No way. It's mine, baby. All the way and proud of it.

Aili wrote:
Sysmatic wrote:If forum titles were to exist here I'm pretty sure Danny would get the Drama Queen title.
No your's is just crazy psycho cumberbitch

MyCocaine wrote:Does anyone know when THR Directors Roundtable is going up today? I am really exited to see Christopher Nolan and Richard Linklater on it. Less exited too see "the spoiled brat" and that Norwegian guy on it. Also looking forward to see the moment in which Bennett Miller looks straight at Nolan and says that he don't like show emotion. That was a weird moment.
Thanks - I didn't know about that. I'm dying to see Chris and Rick together. Have you read the Rudin-Pascal emails?? I just love this! I hope they leak everything. Yeah, Angelina will forevermore be a "camp event and a celebrity".

Sysmatic wrote:
Aili wrote:
No your's is just crazy psycho cumberbitch
No way am I a cumberbitch. A cumberbasher, yes.

Aili wrote:all those Oscar bait biopics about people with disabilities (Cumberbitch and Redmayne) or crazy people with fake noses (Carell)?
Whatever you were trying to prove, I'm sorry but you failed miserably with this post and all the stuff you posted about the gay critics the other day. Have a nice day.

MyCocaine wrote:Does anyone know when THR Directors Roundtable is going up today?
How do you know it's today?

Does anyone know if the interview between Edgar Wright and Nolan will ever go online? I remember seeing a picture of it somewhere. Thanks.