Interstellar General Information

Christopher Nolan's 2014 grand scale science-fiction story about time and space, and the things that transcend them.
Does anyone have a hi-res screenshot of the dusty bookshelf from the opening shot of the film?

Suddenly everyone is going bonkers over ONE article claiming that The Martian is going to be better than Interstellar. I say that speaks volumes about the insecurity among the members here than the article itself.

MeLVaNoaTe wrote:Suddenly everyone is going bonkers over ONE article claiming that The Martian is going to be better than Interstellar. I say that speaks volumes about the insecurity among the members here than the article itself.
Everyone is going bonkers? Or 4 people.

MeLVaNoaTe wrote:Suddenly everyone is going bonkers over ONE article claiming that The Martian is going to be better than Interstellar. I say that speaks volumes about the insecurity among the members here than the article itself.
Everyone? Honestly?

DudeBro wrote:
Everyone is going bonkers? Or 4 people.
hahahahahaha

Getting my poster collection finally framed: