Interstellar General Information

Christopher Nolan's 2014 grand scale science-fiction story about time and space, and the things that transcend them.

Goldberg is widely known to be a pathetic hack. Classic attempt by him to be clever and snarky.

From Updates:
Lord Shade wrote:Collector's IMAX Prints

Why is this an update? Weren't these out on Christmas of 2014? I already got one of them.

rhonkt wrote:Anyone been to the "Liemax" in Arlington, TX? Is it crap?
Bro don't waste your time. Go to the OMNI IMAX in Fort Worth. They are still playing until Feb 28th. It's a dome theater. You will thank me later..

Dome's are great.

Unless you have a neck. Or care about compositions.

Crazy Eight wrote:Dome's are great.

Unless you have a neck. Or care about compositions.
Firstly, love how that was your 12321 post
Secondly, like your avatar
Thirdly, I was sitting right next to some sort of elevated thing in the middle of the theater next to the steps so I could put my feet up and I was literally lying down for the whole movie = no neck trauma ;)

Bacon wrote:From Updates:

Why is this an update? Weren't these out on Christmas of 2014? I already got one of them.
Yea, those are old. I was gifted the middle one for Christmas. I'd like to get them all, but I guess I can settle for my favorite one.

Hustler wrote:
Bacon wrote:From Updates:

Yea, those are old. I was gifted the middle one for Christmas. I'd like to get them all, but I guess I can settle for my favorite one.
That's funny. I was gifted the one on the far left for Christmas. Framed and everything.

genloovers wrote:That's funny. I was gifted the one on the far left for Christmas. Framed and everything.

I might just get the other two on eBay for the Nolan shrine I'll one day have. And before you ask, yes... I will pray to it. Praise be to Nolan.