Interstellar General Information

Christopher Nolan's 2014 grand scale science-fiction story about time and space, and the things that transcend them.

Crazy Eight wrote:AMC's San Fran theater is slightly bigger than Lincoln Square (80x100 vs 76X97), both are smaller than the Sydney theater at 97x120.
Is the Metreon encore going to be in 70mm? I really want my friend to see it that way.

Dragon_316ca wrote:https://www.amctheatres.com/movie-news/ ... t-one-free
When INTERSTELLAR came out last year, seeing it in IMAX was a must. The experience was completely amazing. So we're happy to report that it's coming back for a special encore presentation!

Next Saturday, February 21 at 3pm, INTERSTELLAR returns in its full IMAX glory at select AMCs, followed by 12 minutes of never-before-seen footage.

Even better, when you buy one ticket to this encore showing, you get the second one free! This deal is only available at the box office, so make sure to get there early to avoid being sold out. Plus, the first 300 guests at the showing will take home a gorgeous, limited edition set of INTERSTELLAR prints.

Don’t miss your chance to revisit INTERSTELLAR, or see it in IMAX for the first time. Go to the box office and prepare for take off!

Here's the list of AMCs you can see the film at!

SAN FRAN/SAN JOSE
Metreon 16
Cupertino Square 16
Saratoga 14
NYC
Kips Bay 15
34th Street 14
New Brunswick 18
Palisades 21
Stony Brook 17

LOS ANGELES
Burbank 16

BOSTON
Assembly Row 12

SEATTLE
Alderwood 16
Kent Station 14

PITTSBURGH
Waterfront 22

BALTIMORE
Columbia Mall 14

DENVER
Westminster Promenade 24

COLUMBUS, OH
Lennox 24

MADISON, WI
Fitchburg 18

WASHINGTON, DC
Rio Cinemas 18

MIAMI
Sunset Place 24

PHILADELPHIA
Cherry Hill 24

MINNEAPOLIS
Southdale Ctr 16

INDIANAPOLIS
Indianapolis 17

DALLAS
Parks at Arlington 18

TULSA
Southroads 20

ATLANTA
Barrett Commons 14

CHICAGO
Naperville 16

SPOKANE
River Park Square 20

OKLAHOMA CITY
Quail Springs Mall 24

ORLANDO
Altamonte Mall 18

TUCSON
Foothills 15

See you at the movies!
12 minutes of never-before-seen footage?
I'm sure the 12 minute thing is some behind the scenes stuff to promote the bluray release. I mean, if anyone's read the shooting script, they'd know Nolan put everything on screen. Also, how come there is no news of these screenings on the web? Seems like no outlets have picked up on this; either that, or they don't give a shit.

That McConaughey head on that stand looks like a some sort of cosmic monster from a nightmarish Lovecraft story.

Yep. Cooper... Oh, no! :o

That middle Cooper...

Havoc1st wrote:That middle Cooper...
Is it the one from the water planet poster? :P

Just FYI for anyone planning to go to the encore presentation at Metreon in San Francisco, I just confirmed with them over the phone that it will be presented in digital IMAX.