Interstellar General Information

Christopher Nolan's 2014 grand scale science-fiction story about time and space, and the things that transcend them.
Pratham wrote:The Winter Soldier feels like joke the more I think about it.

The action is great, no doubt about that. But the tonal shift is totally weird. Especially the bit (jumping on Snowden bandwagon) 'government is spying on every citizen' followed by 'oh, its trending on twitter'. Seriously?
Yeah, i agree with the tonal shift.

Pic of this year's Oscar nominees. Zimmer is in the third row from the bottom, third from the right of the statue.

I'm shocked people took clips from the screener that leaked weeks ago too.

-Vader

This is absolute unwisdom to download the scenes from DVD screener on Youtube. It's disgusting quality... It's simply disrespectful. How even Warner Bros. Entertainment or Paramount Pictures did not blocked it already!

I'm waiting for Blu-Ray, and only Blu-Ray. I hope all of you understands that Nolan's films is meant to be watch in Full HD.

It's blasphemy to watch the screener of Interstellar. Patience Nolan's People, the blu-ray will undoubtedly look stunning! Not to forget that it's a must have for the UHD-BD as well someday in the future :P