Interstellar General Information

Christopher Nolan's 2014 grand scale science-fiction story about time and space, and the things that transcend them.
Bale Fan wrote:Image
Beautiful. Just beautiful.

Bale Fan wrote:Image

Who thinks they should put Matt Damon with/instead of Michael Caine in the Best Supporting Actor category?
Nah, I loved Dr. Mann but that would've ruined "the surprise" for some people that haven't seen it yet.

Pratham wrote:
Bale Fan wrote:Who thinks they should put Matt Damon with/instead of Michael Caine in the Best Supporting Actor category?
Or David Gyasi?
He waited for 23 years. Give him the golden knight.
Weirdly, i agree.

Cain was good but he was hardly the best supporting actor. And yes I agree with Damon. His character was fascinating, and his delivery of "those are the best odd I've had in years" is fucking awesome. Not that that's all that's great about his performance but I really love that moment.

Damon's delivery of "yes...no...", when Cooper says "you fucking coward" is fucking amazing. Too bad they can't push him - it'd ruin the "surprise".

Ruth wrote:Damon's delivery of "yes...no...", when Cooper says "you fucking coward" is fucking amazing. Too bad they can't push him - it'd ruin the "surprise".
What? He says yes 3 or 4 times, he never says no.

ChristNolan wrote:
Ruth wrote:Damon's delivery of "yes...no...", when Cooper says "you fucking coward" is fucking amazing. Too bad they can't push him - it'd ruin the "surprise".
What? He says yes 3 or 4 times, he never says no.
After "you fucking coward", Coop starts asking about faking the data and then he says "no", when Cooper asks if there is a surface. That was brilliant. Didn't go into detail at first, sorry.

zonda wrote:SAG Awards nominations: Interstellar snubbed
And we're supposed to be surprised.

Ugggggghhhhhh :cry: