Interstellar General Information

Christopher Nolan's 2014 grand scale science-fiction story about time and space, and the things that transcend them.

I didn't read all of that piece with Neil deGrasse Tyson for fear of coming across spoilers, but the little I skimmed through it he seemed to be much less harsh than he was with Gravity last year. So I suppose that is a good thing.

HorrorBiz wrote:I didn't read all of that piece with Neil deGrasse Tyson for fear of coming across spoilers, but the little I skimmed through it he seemed to be much less harsh than he was with Gravity last year. So I suppose that is a good thing.
Yes he liked how science was depicted and that they got the facts straight before playing with them. I bet he loved the pro science aspects of the film. The fact that he is having Nolan on StarTalk radio is a great sign. Im sure he'll tweet about it.

When's Nolan gonna be on his show? That's great.

Oh never mind, I see it doesn't say specifically.

HorrorBiz wrote:I didn't read all of that piece with Neil deGrasse Tyson for fear of coming across spoilers, but the little I skimmed through it he seemed to be much less harsh than he was with Gravity last year. So I suppose that is a good thing.
Oh he liked it, he appreciated it very much, I'm really happy about it because Dr. DeGrasse Tyson is one my favority science promoters, I think that Prof. Hawkins also liked it, I'd like to know what Dr. Michio Kaku thinks of the film too.

I wish Carl Sagan could have the chance to see this film in place of the multitude of slovenly morons who won't appreciate it.

NDT loving it is great news for me I love the guy.

willyjoel wrote:
Oh he liked it, he appreciated it very much, I'm really happy about it because Dr. DeGrasse Tyson is one my favority science promoters, I think that Prof. Hawkins also liked it, I'd like to know what Dr. Michio Kaku thinks of the film too.
Nevermind, found this: http://www.cbsnews.com/videos/man-wears ... on-flight/ Michio Kaku likes it too!

the end of that article says Nolan's also gonna be on Star Talk a Radio with NDT

that should be amazing