Interstellar General Information

Christopher Nolan's 2014 grand scale science-fiction story about time and space, and the things that transcend them.
Picture of Ellen Burstyn in Interstellar:

Watching it tomorrow :twothumbsup: :twothumbsup:

Sadly on a non-Imax. I can only watch it on Imax next week...and i simply can't hold any longer.

Watched it. Definitely needs the 2nd viewing to perceive the film. My mind is still exploding.
P.S. McC is just phenomenal. Best Nolan's protagonist.

Asanty wrote:Watched it. Definitely needs the 2nd viewing to perceive the film. My mind is still exploding.
P.S. McC is just phenomenal. Best Nolan's protagonist.
Yeah he is amazing. It's funny if you read back on the forum when he was announced, everybody on here was ready to commit suicide!!

If I want to see this in IMAX I have to wait until earliest next Tuesday, and possibly later. Or I could see it this weekend at the Foxboro Showcase 10 minutes from my house. It's one of the very nicest theaters around, I'm lucky I have it so close. Comfortable ass seats and great screens. I don't feel like waiting. I'll probably do what I did with RISES, see it first at my locals theater, then when I can see it the second time in IMAX. I really hope I could see this in IMAX the first time but I don't think that will work.

HorrorBiz wrote:Uh oh, the scientific accuracy brigade is already out for this one.

http://www.slate.com/articles/health_an ... src=fol_tw

Lol hey guys he's been near a black hole so he knows!!!!!!!

Omg it's part sci-fi stfu. Doesn't have to be 100% accurate as long as the concepts are sound. Jeezus fucking christ I swear people complain too much.

HorrorBiz wrote:Uh oh, the scientific accuracy brigade is already out for this one.

http://www.slate.com/articles/health_an ... src=fol_tw
"My dear, it's only a movie" - Alfred Hitchcock

http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0038109/trivia
David O. Selznick wanted much of the film to be based on his experiences in psychotherapy. He even brought his psychotherapist in on the set to be a technical advisor. Once when she disputed a point of fact with Alfred Hitchcock on how therapy works, Hitchcock said, "My dear, it's only a movie."
Last edited by lcbaseball22 on November 7th, 2014, 12:34 am, edited 1 time in total.

Love when people critique things without realizing they're totally wrong.

thegreypilgrim wrote:Love when people critique things without realizing they're totally wrong.
You should email/blog a response or something. Just to get it out there.