Interstellar General Information

Christopher Nolan's 2014 grand scale science-fiction story about time and space, and the things that transcend them.
DoubleD wrote:
Bacon wrote:
Vesh wrote:According to this http://www.slashfilm.com/interstellar-imax-poster/, there will be an artist-created posters being handed out at the Friday IMAX showings of Interstellar. Anybody know if they are doing anything for the early screenings starting tomorrow?
Is there a way to find out where they're passing these out? I'm going to a primetime showing of this Friday night in Digital IMAX.
Friday IMAX showings while supplies last.
Yeah but there may not be "supplies" at all at my theatre. I wish it had a list.

Bacon wrote:Yeah but there may not be "supplies" at all at my theatre. I wish it had a list.
Well then my suggestion would be to call your local theater before hand and double check.

DoubleD wrote:
Bacon wrote:Yeah but there may not be "supplies" at all at my theatre. I wish it had a list.
Well then my suggestion would be to call your local theater before hand and double check.
Good idea. I'll probably do that.

Rom
Last edited by Rom on September 7th, 2017, 8:56 am, edited 2 times in total.

I wish I could see it tomorrow, but I have to work and the theater which will present it is kind of far away.
My local IMAX theater is about 10 minutes and I will be watching it this Thursday at 9pm(Eastern Time). But although I already have my ticket, obviously I have to be there like at least one hour and half for the line. On Friday I'm planning to drive to Fort Lauderdale to rewatch it on the AutoNation IMAX which is the biggest IMAX screen on all South Florida. I think the occasion deserve it! :thumbup:

Yusuf Dazz wrote:I wish I could see it tomorrow, but I have to work and the theater which will present it is kind of far away.
My local IMAX theater is about 10 minutes and I will be watching it this Thursday at 9pm(Eastern Time). But although I already have my ticket, obviously I have to be there like at least one hour and half for the line. On Friday I'm planning to drive to Fort Lauderdale to rewatch it on the AutoNation IMAX which is the biggest IMAX screen on all South Florida. I think the occasion deserve it! :thumbup:
The autonation in Fort Lauderdale is the one I go to. I going Friday night. Its more than an hour drive but I plan to watch Interstellar only in Imax, no matter how many times I decide to watch it during its theatrical run.

You know you're having a good Monday when your weekend plans change out of the blue :)

This Saturday evening, Science Museum London IMAX, preceded by a talk from Paul Franklin on the VFX :)

antovolk wrote:You know you're having a good Monday when your weekend plans change out of the blue :)

This Saturday evening, Science Museum London IMAX, preceded by a talk from Paul Franklin on the VFX :)
Nice. Wish we could get something along those lines here in the ATL.

where is the first name of Cooper and others characters on wiki and imdb?