Interstellar General Information

Christopher Nolan's 2014 grand scale science-fiction story about time and space, and the things that transcend them.
Rom
Last edited by Rom on September 7th, 2017, 8:58 am, edited 2 times in total.

the first teaser for BATMAN v SUPERMAN will be shown with the Hobbit - Battle of the Five Armies. Rumor has it that it Focuses On Batman. I wish WB will show it before Interstellar

zonda wrote:the first teaser for BATMAN v SUPERMAN will be shown with the Hobbit - Battle of the Five Armies. Rumor has it that it Focuses On Batman. I wish WB will show it before Interstellar
Like I said in the BvS thread - if this is completely ready to go, as in ready to send to cinemas, it's with Interstellar. Given that MoS had alternate focused teasers too, I expect a Superman one with Hobbit. Or maybe Batman with Hobbit and Superman with Jupiter Ascending.

I'll upload a new article about Interstellar from new Total Film issue later. Downloading.

bnavrn wrote:I'll upload a new article about Interstellar from new Total Film issue later. Downloading.
Well that's lame, are they not doing an Interstellar cover edition?

It looks like last months was a Winter Preview Cover and this month it's The Hobbit? Unless maybe the next one with their review included? I loved the Inception cover and tracked it down in the US. It's not easy to find the UK mags like Empire and Total Film and they are both 100x better than our lame EW...

http://2.bp.blogspot.com/_5Tzx6X1mzDI/T ... 0/MAG1.jpg

Full article from Total Film: http://imgur.com/a/SZHj8
Plus Anne's short interview.
And here, 15 pages:
Last edited by bnavrn on October 24th, 2014, 12:43 pm, edited 2 times in total.

Jesus, can you spoiler tag that so it doesn't take up like 15 pages? lol. Also some may not want to read...

Guys its 12 days till Opening! We will really appreciate if for any new members to put a spoiler tag for anything that might spoil those who haven't catch the movie yet.
:gonf:

lcbaseball22 wrote:Hall of Fame Directors:

Alfred Hitchcock
Billy Wilder
Frank Capra
Howard Hawks
Stanley Kubrick (though I don't care for a number of his films I do have to admit the man had talent)
Clint Eastwood
Steven Spielberg
Martin Scorsese

Christopher Nolan, your spot awaits! :gonf:
Let's not get ahead of ourselves here.