Interstellar General Information

Christopher Nolan's 2014 grand scale science-fiction story about time and space, and the things that transcend them.
Ruth wrote:
Monicabbm wrote:
Aili wrote:Guys, this is gonna get worse - new members, more or more leaks. Tomorrow is the first public showing at Fort Hood. You know some of the people who see it are gonna leak.

If you really don't want to know anything, I think you've got to stick to Solidarity Group cause it isn't always THAT easy to judge what somebody considers a spoiler. If Chris Nolan publishes something in EW then HE doesn't consider that a spoiler obviously.
He wants the public to know that bit.
New members need to know the rules. There is a
, put the spoiler in spoiler alert.

I hadn't read the interview, but I'm not so upset because I read the script. I know many things about the movie. But there are people who want to come here to know news about the movie without knowing what will happen.
You do realize not every new member cares about spoiler tags, right? Especially the ones who may or may not come here just to drop a few big spoilers and troll?
Yeah, Chocobo will be back in some incarnation, not that he'll necessarily know anything cause I bet he only watches movies when they're on Netflix.

Anyone seen a movie at an AMC lately? Before my showing of "Fury", there was a short behind-the-scenes Interstellar featurette. It was introduced by Jessica Chastain, and had Christopher Nolan and Nathan Crowley talking about the sets they built, and the scale of the movie. Pretty interesting, but no new footage or anything. Chastain in the beginning got my heart pounding when she introduced the "clip" (as she called it), I thought it was gonna be an actual scene from the movie lol.

Anybody know where to get interstellar t-shirts or tees with Nolan on it? My girl and I want to rock proper fanboy shirts for the 4th viewing.

What is the top 10 reasons to be excited about 'Interstellar'?

Tomorrow night’s Manhattan screening is strictly for friends and family of Paramount honcho Brad Grey, I’m told. Elite press will probably get their first look sometime during the coming week, but no official word has gone out yet.
http://www.hollywood-elsewhere.com/2014 ... ng-sunday/

There's a slight nod to Interstellar in the latest Southpark episode if anyone saw it.

So that Fort Worth screening got me wondering if there were any other general public screenings (i.e., not critics/press), so I check 1iota (website where you can get free tix to TV show tapings & screenings), and OMFG THERE'S AN INTERSTELLAR SCREENING IN LOS ANGELES THAT YOU CAN SIGN UP FOR.

But, there's a catch. It looks like they're looking for special demographics for this audience: a parent with a child aged 13 to 18. Only two tickets can be requested, max, so I'm assuming parent + child. I'm not sure if it's a concrete requirement, they do ask you if you have a kid when you put in the request. I just put that I had no kids, on the off chance they are taking non-parents. Even then, you'll still be in the wait queue for tickets.

So for any parents out there in the Los Angeles area, here's the link: http://1iota.com/Show/412/Movie-Screeni ... terstellar

It takes place next Sunday the 26th at 11:00AM, with special guests: Anne Hathaway, Matthew McConaughey, Bill Irwin, Jessica Chastain, Michael Caine

Anyone know of any other websites like 1iota? GoFoBo.com is another one that I use, completely legit, but nothing for Interstellar yet.

Monicabbm wrote:
Tomorrow night’s Manhattan screening is strictly for friends and family of Paramount honcho Brad Grey, I’m told. Elite press will probably get their first look sometime during the coming week, but no official word has gone out yet.
http://www.hollywood-elsewhere.com/2014 ... ng-sunday/
Oh shit. We're famous or infamous. I hope Wells doesn't go reading through here and see where I said he was an asshole! He is so snotty in what he says about Interstellar. He has been lobbying for Gone Girl to win the Oscar (ain't gonna happen) so all the rivals to Gone Girl he criticizes. He doesn't even try to be objective.