Interstellar General Information

Christopher Nolan's 2014 grand scale science-fiction story about time and space, and the things that transcend them.
antovolk wrote:That Google Hangout? Have a feeling it may be that "TRANSMISSION" bit on the site which has a countdown to...November 3.
Where exactly is that?

Panapaok wrote:
antovolk wrote:That Google Hangout? Have a feeling it may be that "TRANSMISSION" bit on the site which has a countdown to...November 3.
Where exactly is that?
Look closely on the homepage. There are countdowns under the TRANSMISSION and TIME CAPSULE

antovolk wrote:
Panapaok wrote:
Where exactly is that?
Look closely on the homepage. There are countdowns under the TRANSMISSION and TIME CAPSULE
Oh shit! I'm visiting the website but I've never noticed that! Thanks! :)

Sitting in the dark listening to the teaser trailer music in surround sound. It's a really beautiful and calm feeling that i've got.

23 days to go.

I have read about a motion poster of Interstellar. Is it real? I can't search for it now because I'm at work

zonda wrote:I have read about a motion poster of Interstellar. Is it real? I can't search for it now because I'm at work
Posted a couple pages back

Uf, that poster is such a spoiler when you think about it. Also, a nice reference to Inception.

Hustler wrote:Has this picture been posted yet? If it has, I don't remember it. I got the Empire issue and this is on a page separate from the main article advertizing a subscription to their magazine to "get the best seat in the house" (hence why the image is made to look like it's on a theater screen). Sorry for the quality of the scan.
No, thanks. :twothumbsup: