Interstellar General Information

Christopher Nolan's 2014 grand scale science-fiction story about time and space, and the things that transcend them.
Law wrote:Image
gawd why does this movie make me feel so bad for being an idiot?

I mean mmmm physics

Dragon_316ca wrote:http://www.hollywoodreporter.com/news/h ... ave-737191
Christopher Nolan's campaign to save film from becoming an extinct format is paying off, thanks to his sway with Hollywood studios.

On Wednesday, Paramount and Warner Bros. said that approximately 240 theaters in 77 markets that are still equipped to project 35mm and 70mm film will get Nolan's Interstellar two days early on Nov. 5, including 41 Imax locations. Some cinemas are even bringing in film projectors to play the space epic, including TCL's Chinese Imax theater in Los Angeles.

The move is a symbolic victory for Nolan and other filmmakers, including J.J. Abrams, who recently convinced Hollywood studios to keep troubled Kodak alive by paying for a certain amount of film processing. If Kodak goes out of business, film all but ends. With the rise of digital imaging technologies, Kodak's film sales have plummeted by 96 percent over the last decade. The decline has accelerated in the last two years as most theaters have completed their conversion to digital.

"We are taking a moment to acknowledge the huge heritage of film by opening the film two days early in theaters than can offer that format. Filmmakers like Chris and J.J. want to make sure that film is a part of the business going forward," Paramount vice chairman Rob Moore told The Hollywood Reporter.

As part of the initiative, Moore said Nolan is working with Google to create a community where consumers can explore what seeing a movie is like in various formats. It will be a component of Google's Interstellar homepage, which will launch shortly. "We hope this will help to engage moviegoers and improve information. We, and Chris, are big believers in seeing movies in theaters," Moore said.
That is impressive. What Chris wants, Chris gets.

Interstellar wrote:Music from new Trailer:
hessa saad wrote:This is the original full music track for Thomas Bergersen " final frontier"

http://www.dailymotion.com/video/x27178 ... tier_music
Full version on YouTube. High quality.

I want to hear it during the ending titles!
Last edited by Interstellar on October 1st, 2014, 4:25 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Interstellar wrote:
hessa saad wrote:This is the original full music track for Thomas Bergersen " final frontier"

me too,,, and the lyrics : "I can see your hurt, I can see your pain, in silence and in vain, it ends" I have tears in my eyes :cry:

hessa saad wrote:
Interstellar wrote:

me too,,, and the lyrics : "I can see your hurt, I can see your pain, in silence and in vain, it ends" I have tears in my eyes :cry:
Yes, yes. It is very touching. I already damn fantasize as titles go with this music! Crying. Better music not found.
Maybe when there was a rumor that Zimmer is find singer who will sing for a solo song for the film, he meant it?! Please say yes.

I'm gonna pray for you people that are seeing this in IMAX yo, because you are not gonna be the same afterwards. Might not even make it out alive yo.

I want to hear it during the ending titles![/quote]

me too,,, and the lyrics : "I can see your hurt, I can see your pain, in silence and in vain, it ends" I have tears in my eyes :cry:[/quote]

Yes, yes. It is very touching. I already damn fantasize as titles go with this music! Crying. Better music not found.
Maybe when there was a rumor that Zimmer is find singer who will sing for a solo song for the film, he meant it?! Please say yes.[/quote]

the female vocal performance on this track is Merethe soltvedt but I read somewhere that Zimmer will use Olivia Safe for the vocals on his epic score for interstellar also an amazing voice
Last edited by hessa saad on October 1st, 2014, 5:32 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Today's been one cosmic coincidence after another for me... what are the chances that the final trailer for INTERSTELLAR, a movie I've been wanting for years, came out a day after the album Sun, which I've also been waiting for for years, and the trailer uses music from the album?! To top it off, the trailer drops while I'm taking an aerospace exam doing the kind of math used to design ships like those in the movie!

:wtf:

stoifics42 wrote:Today's been one cosmic coincidence after another for me... what are the chances that the final trailer for INTERSTELLAR, a movie I've been wanting for years, came out a day after the album Sun, which I've also been waiting for for years, and the trailer uses music from the album?! To top it off, the trailer drops while I'm taking an aerospace exam doing the kind of math used to design ships like those in the movie!

:wtf:
God-Nolan works in mysterious ways.