Interstellar General Information

Christopher Nolan's 2014 grand scale science-fiction story about time and space, and the things that transcend them.
Rom
Last edited by Rom on September 8th, 2017, 6:56 am, edited 1 time in total.

Rom
Last edited by Rom on September 8th, 2017, 6:57 am, edited 1 time in total.

Rom wrote:
aleks989 wrote:I need trailer 4 so much right now.
Yesterday I had a dream that I was watching trailer 4 but it was something very weird I can't remember anything but Hathaway, McConaughey and someone else in spacesuits.
It's very good feeling. Means that your level of anticipation is through the roof. I had those dreams before with The Dark Knight Rises. I think this movie has also reached the heights of anticipation I had with Rises. I gotta feeling I'll be just as nervous when entering the theater for the premiere as I was back then. I was literately shacking from excitement. And it did not disappoint, nor will Interstellar.

JimmyRainsford wrote:
Rom wrote:
aleks989 wrote:I need trailer 4 so much right now.
Yesterday I had a dream that I was watching trailer 4 but it was something very weird I can't remember anything but Hathaway, McConaughey and someone else in spacesuits.
Thats funny because I had dream that the opening scene of Interstellar was Matthew McC in a hospital bed describing to people around him what had happened after they went through the wormhole, and it was weird and stuff.

I can't wait to see what the real opening sequence of the movie is.
:|

I hope someone can ID the music in the TV spot.

Also, WB Russia confirmed at that event I mentioned that Disney are planning to run the first Avengers 2 trailer with Interstellar :D

antovolk wrote:I hope someone can ID the music in the TV spot.

Also, WB Russia confirmed at that event I mentioned that Disney are planning to run the first Avengers 2 trailer with Interstellar :D
Will Marvel fans buy tickets to watch interstellar to see the Avengers 2 trailer and then ditch the movie??

antovolk wrote:Also, WB Russia confirmed at that event I mentioned that Disney are planning to run the first Avengers 2 trailer with Interstellar :D
Nice! That'll draw even more people to watch it on theatre. :twothumbsup:

zonda wrote: Will Marvel fans buy tickets to watch interstellar to see the Avengers 2 trailer and then ditch the movie??
They might stick around cause Nolan :D

I think if Marvel will do what I think they will, which is attach the full SDCC footage to Big Hero 6, they'll just go to that instead though. I know for sure, not only through that Russian announcement, that the A2 trailer is planned to be attached.

any chance of interstellar having an original song?

Nope.