Interstellar General Information

Christopher Nolan's 2014 grand scale science-fiction story about time and space, and the things that transcend them.
Rom
Last edited by Rom on September 8th, 2017, 6:55 am, edited 1 time in total.

I need trailer 4 so much right now. Full HD quality and I'm gonna turn the volume to the max.

Any info on the date for the trailer release? I expect it's October 1st, but I'd have it earlier any time.

aleks989 wrote:I need trailer 4 so much right now. Full HD quality and I'm gonna turn the volume to the max.

Any info on the date for the trailer release? I expect it's October 1st, but I'd have it earlier any time.
We're all with you, bro! :gonf: No official information about this yet. Only official what we have is a statement from HamiltonWatch: "Stay tuned for more content about Interstellar on Oct. 1st". But it could be anything.

Lord Shade wrote:
aleks989 wrote:I need trailer 4 so much right now. Full HD quality and I'm gonna turn the volume to the max.

We're all with you, bro! :gonf: No official information about this yet. Only official what we have is a statement from HamiltonWatch: "Stay tuned for more content about Interstellar on Oct. 1st". But it could be anything.
Kinda hoping it's the trailer 4, but than again you're right, could be anything. :gonf:

Lord Shade wrote:
zonda wrote:guys can anyone provide me a link of the new TV spot of any website other than youtube? like vimeo or dailymotion because I can't view it on youtube from my country
Special for you! :thumbup: :gonf:

http://www.dailymotion.com/video/x26qz8 ... shortfilms
Thanks to everyone for their responses :gonf: . now I'm waiting for Trailer 4

Looks like I found the perfect music for Interstellar's opening titles. And this is Zimmer! Really. Just listen. This track is dramatic, with a little touch of space and sci-fi. Even with the echoes of the music from the teaser, the only music from Zimmer to Interstellar that we have now. I would be happy if the movie will really sound like this.

Lord Shade wrote:This track is dramatic, with a little touch of space and sci-fi.

The tone is quite fitting, but I'm really hoping for something completely different.

Rom
Last edited by Rom on September 8th, 2017, 6:56 am, edited 1 time in total.

Rom wrote:
aleks989 wrote:I need trailer 4 so much right now.
Yesterday I had a dream that I was watching trailer 4 but it was something very weird I can't remember anything but Hathaway, McConaughey and someone else in spacesuits.
Thats funny because I had dream that the opening scene of Interstellar was Matthew McC in a hospital bed describing to people around him what had happened after they went through the wormhole, and it was weird and stuff.

I can't wait to see what the real opening sequence of the movie is.