Interstellar General Information

Christopher Nolan's 2014 grand scale science-fiction story about time and space, and the things that transcend them.
Panapaok wrote:What about this one?
That's the old one they used during filming/early promotion:
The new script chronicles the adventures of a group of explorers who make use of a newly discovered wormhole to surpass the limitations on human space travel and conquer the vast distances involved in an interstellar voyage.
Last edited by antovolk on September 23rd, 2014, 6:39 am, edited 1 time in total.

I like it. Vague enough not to spoil a thing all the while telling you everything you need to know going in. Keeping it simple.

antovolk wrote:That's the old one they used during filming/early promotion:
The new script chronicles the adventures of a group of explorers who make use of a newly discovered wormhole to surpass the limitations on human space travel and conquer the vast distances involved in an interstellar voyage.
Oh, I see. Anyway, the new one is pretty good. I like that it doesn't mention anything about McC's character and his personal story but it focuses on the mission in general. ;)

Was just going to post that, I hope we get the full article (scans) soon enough.

It's a masterpiece already ?

Matthew McConaughey: “People'll say, ‘Oh, there must’ve been SO much greenscreen.' There wasn’t ANY greenscreen.” #Sep25 #EmpireInterstellar
:gonf:

sander121 wrote:
Matthew McConaughey: “People'll say, ‘Oh, there must’ve been SO much greenscreen.' There wasn’t ANY greenscreen.” #Sep25 #EmpireInterstellar
:gonf:
Could this be true? :shock: