Interstellar General Information

Christopher Nolan's 2014 grand scale science-fiction story about time and space, and the things that transcend them.
Sky007 wrote:Clearly they're far more excited and actually genuine about this over other projects. You don't need to shit on everything here.
You just sound like a silly Nolan fanboy and I am not a troll like this other retard you are replying to.

Allstar wrote:
Sky007 wrote:Clearly they're far more excited and actually genuine about this over other projects. You don't need to shit on everything here.
You just sound like a silly Nolan fanboy and I am not a troll like this other retard you are replying to.
So says the guy with an avvy of a troll attacking a human.

:facepalm:
Last edited by chocoboba on September 5th, 2014, 12:26 am, edited 1 time in total.

Allstar wrote:
So how would you describe the cast talking about it then? Just the same as any other project? Anyone can see that's not the case. I hardly think I'm being a mindless fanboy here. Just sharing some excitement about the cast's enthusiasm. Didn't know that was being a silly fanboy.

Allstar wrote:
You are a troll.

anikom15 wrote:
Allstar wrote:
You are a troll.
You are a towel.

No I'm a silly Nolan Fanboy.

Sky007 wrote:
Allstar wrote:
So how would you describe the cast talking about it then? Just the same as any other project? Anyone can see that's not the case. I hardly think I'm being a mindless fanboy here. Just sharing some excitement about the cast's enthusiasm. Didn't know that was being a silly fanboy.
Just because actors are excited, doesn't mean the movie is good.
What did you expect, that they would say the movie is bad?
They are selling a movie and need to show confidence to the public. This happened with TDKR. Joseph Gordon Levitt was excited, Gary Oldman said great things, Anne seemed the happiest girl, but the film was a disappointment.

Monicabbm wrote: but the film was a disappointment.
For you
;)

Sigh

Monicabbm wrote:
Sky007 wrote:
Allstar wrote: You just sound like a silly Nolan fanboy and I am not a troll like this other retard you are replying to.
Just because actors are excited, doesn't mean the movie is good.
What did you expect, that they would say the movie is bad?
They are selling a movie and need to show confidence to the public. This happened with TDKR. Joseph Gordon Levitt was excited, Gary Oldman said great things, Anne seemed the happiest girl, but the film was a disappointment.
Lol how surprising to hear this from you.