Interstellar General Information

Christopher Nolan's 2014 grand scale science-fiction story about time and space, and the things that transcend them.

“Chris felt terrible, and he was blowing on the back of my neck to cool me down,” she says.
Pics or it didn't happen! :D

TalkOnCorners wrote:
“Chris felt terrible, and he was blowing on the back of my neck to cool me down,” she says.
I want to see the video. :)

Interstellar wrote:
TalkOnCorners wrote:
I want to see the video. :)
Interesting... your username is the same word as the name of this film. Quite the coincidence!

You guys kill me. I have to say I find it odd that Anne would mention this in such a short interview though maybe it was the journalist who picked it out as it would sound a little weird. I wonder what the poetry McC was reciting was. I have a feeling it started out "I once knew a man from Nantucket..."

Am i the only one that found that childish joke not funny? (Chococo) It's dumb and peverted and i cringed when i read that.

if anything, that story from Anne shows a great deal how Nolan takes care of his actors and how much they respect him.
Last edited by Nolany on August 15th, 2014, 9:17 pm, edited 1 time in total.