Interstellar General Information

Christopher Nolan's 2014 grand scale science-fiction story about time and space, and the things that transcend them.
That's trailer 2. My guess is trailer 3 will be attached to Ninja Turtles August 8th.
Guardians similar with The Dark Knight Rises to The Avengers
I completely forgot about Guardians. That is certainly the most likely choice come to think of it.

Bottom line is; We're getting a new trailer soon
Winning

So Hans WAS involved in trailer 2 after all it seems...as he may have recorded an additional organ layer to the Evey Reborn track which is not present in the original!

Tried to extract it from the 5.1 audio of the trailer. Then listen to the trailer. Then listen to the original Evey Reborn again closely...

https://soundcloud.com/antovolk/interst ... he-trailer

Only the part of the trailer I posted has the organ backing...

antovolk wrote:So Hans WAS involved in trailer 2 after all it seems...as he may have recorded an additional organ layer to the Evey Reborn track which is not present in the original!

Tried to extract it from the 5.1 audio of the trailer. Then listen to the trailer. Then listen to the original Evey Reborn again closely...

How did you know you just took it out?

antovolk wrote:So Hans WAS involved in trailer 2 after all it seems...as he may have recorded an additional organ layer to the Evey Reborn track which is not present in the original!

There's additional percussion and slight edits to the original cue as well, so it's possible that Zimmer (though more likely someone else on his team) could have tweaked it a bit for the trailer, yeah.

Most likely. The track in the trailer also ends on a different note than the original.

yeah the edits to the track such as the percussion beats to match the cuts (known as hits) are the normal stuff you'd get added but an entire organ track that is absent form the original...?

Are you quite sure it isn't present in the original cue? I'll listen right now.

At the end of the original it stays but they cut it fast for the credits

Nolan’s Alleged Reluctance

Earlier this month I mentioned that I’d heard “convincing chatter” about Chris Nolan‘s Interstellar possibly debuting sometime during the span of the 52nd New York Film Festival (9.26 through 10.12), “although the most recent buzz says that Interstellar could play Telluride first.” Now I’m hearing that Nolan’s time-travel film, an 11.7 Paramount release, may not…uhm, let me phrase this carefully. So far, I’m told, there’s been a reluctance on Nolan’s part to screen the film for reps of at least one of the hot-shot fall festivals. That means he’s probably saying the same thing to all the other reps. Interstellar is understood to be a very effects-heavy film, but Nolan still can’t play this “not quite ready” game much longer. Interstellar may not be ready to screen for festival programmers right now (i.e., mid-July) and it may not ultimately be ready to screen at the Telluride or Toronto festivals, which span from late August to mid September, but it would have to ready in time to theoretically be the closing-night attraction of the New York Film Festival (i.e., Sunday, 10.12), which would be less than four weeks before the commercial opening. Bottom line: If there was a serious interest on Nolan’s part to premiere Interstellar at one of the early fall festivals (New York being the most favorable in terms of post-production leeway), he would be playing ball at this stage by letting certain persons see it in whatever form it happens to be. But so far he hasn’t, I’m told. Read into this what you will.
http://www.hollywood-elsewhere.com/2014 ... eluctance/

duh