Interstellar General Information

Christopher Nolan's 2014 grand scale science-fiction story about time and space, and the things that transcend them.

Bacon wrote:
Pratham wrote:
Ace wrote:The Novelization written by sci-fi writer Greg Keyes is on Amazon.
http://www.amazon.com/Interstellar-The- ... 1783293691
This title will be released on November 11, 2014.
It comes out after the film?
After 3 days. You think Nolan will want it out before the film? I'm actually surprised it is releasing after only 3 days.

Pratham wrote:
This title will be released on November 11, 2014.
It comes out after the film?
After 3 days. You think Nolan will want it out before the film? I'm actually surprised it is releasing after only 3 days.
Doesn't make much sense to release it before the film. Would be giving away a lot. 3 days after is perfect.

I figured it'd release on the same day. Didn't the TDKR one do that?

Hmm...I wonder if Greg Keyes already had access to Christopher's script. :think:

Yusuf Dazz wrote:Hmm...I wonder if Greg Keyes already had access to Christopher's script. :think:
I'm pretty sure he did/does. He wouldn't dare leak it though.

Sky007 wrote: No no no. He's gonna transport audiences to another dimension.
BTW I live in Minneapolis too!
Hello! :wave: It's like I can almost see you. We will have at least 2 people begging the great clips IMAX to show this movie in 70mm.

Shakermaker wrote:
Sky007 wrote: No no no. He's gonna transport audiences to another dimension.
BTW I live in Minneapolis too!
Hello! :wave: It's like I can almost see you. We will have at least 2 people begging the great clips IMAX to show this movie in 70mm.
I assume they will because TDKR was plus I know they got respect for Nolan. If it is indeed the last 70mm Imax film then I would imagine they'll go 70mm. I was there for the hobbit midnight premiere so I could see the trailer on that huge screen. That's the best theater by far. Amazing experience every time.

Interstellar ‏@InterstellarUSA 49m
"It has been discussed that the 2nd #Interstellar trailer will come out on April 17th attached to Transcendence film."

What do you guys think about this? Pretty sure it's a legit account but not entirely positive.