Interstellar General Information

Christopher Nolan's 2014 grand scale science-fiction story about time and space, and the things that transcend them.
That girl + Hans Zimmers = MGS music..
:thumbup:

Do you guys think this can achieve Blade Runner level atmosphere? I think that's the most atmospheric film ever made and it's no secret Nolan has taken from it in all of his films (Dueling male protagonists, world building, existential etc.).

Sky007 wrote:Do you guys think this can achieve Blade Runner level atmosphere? I think that's the most atmospheric film ever made and it's no secret Nolan has taken from it in all of his films (Dueling male protagonists, world building, existential etc.).
doubtful. Blade Runner is dystopian with noir-elements which is the perfect mixture for atmosphere overload.

thrice wrote:
Sky007 wrote:Do you guys think this can achieve Blade Runner level atmosphere? I think that's the most atmospheric film ever made and it's no secret Nolan has taken from it in all of his films (Dueling male protagonists, world building, existential etc.).
doubtful. Blade Runner is dystopian with noir-elements which is the perfect mixture for atmosphere overload.
Good point. BR had the perfect ingredients. No doubt Interstellar will be Nolan's most atmospheric. Sci-Fi just lends itself best.

I have totally neglected this thread. Nolan & co have done too good a job of keeping things under wraps. A crumb of info would be nice though. But a spoiler free experience for this would be kinda great.

Congrats to Matthew McConaughey for his Oscar. I'm more happy that the Insterstellar's cast has another Oscar winner.

Oscar winner Matthew McConaughey. Damn, I like the sound of that! :clap: :clap: :clap:

I can't recall a film with such an impressive cast led by the hottest actor in Hollywood. Nolan had the keys to the castle with this cast. I mean, even the supporting roles are filled with killer actors. Chastain was the hottest actress for a while. Paramount would be idiots to not utilize McConaughey's star power.

Sky007 wrote:I can't recall a film with such an impressive cast led by the hottest actor in Hollywood. Nolan had the keys to the castle with this cast. I mean, even the supporting roles are filled with killer actors. Chastain was the hottest actress for a while. Paramount would be idiots to not utilize McConaughey's star power.
Now that he's won an Oscar, you know for sure that he's going to be the center of their marketing

Sky007 wrote:I can't recall a film with such an impressive cast led by the hottest actor in Hollywood. Nolan had the keys to the castle with this cast. I mean, even the supporting roles are filled with killer actors. Chastain was the hottest actress for a while. Paramount would be idiots to not utilize McConaughey's star power.
Inception?