Interstellar General Information

Christopher Nolan's 2014 grand scale science-fiction story about time and space, and the things that transcend them.
I feel that Interstellar will be Nolan's Space Odyssey. Can't wait to see this in IMAX!! When it comes to Nolan, I definitely geek out. :ugeek: And it is an honor to do so :D

JimJoker0077 wrote:I feel that Interstellar will be Nolan's Space Odyssey. Can't wait to see this in IMAX!! When it comes to Nolan, I definitely geek out. :ugeek: And it is an honor to do so :D
I've definitely been thinking it could be similar to 2001. A sci-fi epic that has some depth to it. Hopefully one of the best sci-fi films of the decade.

Forum Pro
I'd rather think it would be Inception in space. Don't get me wrong: what I mean is that 2001 is a masterpiece, but it's a very slow-paced, philosophical, symbolic and poetic film, and I don't really expect Interstellar to be the same. I mean it can be symbolic, even "poetic", but I don't really want it to be this very, VERY slow, very quiet movie.

DHOPW42 wrote:I'd rather think it would be Inception in space. Don't get me wrong: what I mean is that 2001 is a masterpiece, but it's a very slow-paced, philosophical, symbolic and poetic film, and I don't really expect Interstellar to be the same. I mean it can be symbolic, even "poetic", but I don't really want it to be this very, VERY slow, very quiet movie.
Agree.

DHOPW42 wrote:I'd rather think it would be Inception in space. Don't get me wrong: what I mean is that 2001 is a masterpiece, but it's a very slow-paced, philosophical, symbolic and poetic film, and I don't really expect Interstellar to be the same. I mean it can be symbolic, even "poetic", but I don't really want it to be this very, VERY slow, very quiet movie.
2001 is not a slow, quiet movie. You're doing it wrong.

Forum Pro
anikom15 wrote:
Well... I think it is :D I mean, compared to Nolan-movies, for example. I think you know what I meant when I said that 2001 was a slow and quite movie :P

DHOPW42 wrote:
anikom15 wrote:
Well... I think it is :D I mean, compared to Nolan-movies, for example. I think you know what I meant when I said that 2001 was a slow and quite movie :P
I don't understand you at all.

Casey Affleck joining the cast??
What are you working on that you can tell us about?
I’ve got a movie coming out at Thanksgiving called Out of the Furnace, and I’m going to work on a Chris Nolan movie in the fall.
http://www.elle.com/news/culture/casey- ... bal_footer

Not creating the thread because not sure, anybody find out about this and confirm it.

riddick-danish wrote:Casey Affleck joining the cast??
I’ve got a movie coming out at Thanksgiving called Out of the Furnace, and I’m going to work on a Chris Nolan movie in the fall.

Not creating the thread because not sure, anybody find out about this and confirm it.
:o

That would be awesome.

riddick-danish wrote:Casey Affleck joining the cast??

Holy shit! I'm certainly down with this. :clap: