Interstellar General Information

Christopher Nolan's 2014 grand scale science-fiction story about time and space, and the things that transcend them.
TeddyBlass wrote:
Pratham wrote: You mean Snyder.
And it is converted to 3D.
Wrong thread.
:facepalm: :suicide:
gib sigs

What has Superman gotta do with Intersteller?

Bloody superhero films honestly, can't get away from them at the moment.

Anyway pleased to hear about the new DOP, very impressed with his work on Tinker Tailor Soldier Spy and Let the Right One In.

rbevanx wrote:What has Superman gotta do with Intersteller?

Anyway pleased to hear about the new DOP, very impressed with his work on Tinker Tailor Soldier Spy and Let the Right One In.
I mixed up the threads. :facepalm:
I was very tired and wasn't thinking straight to be honest.
gib sigs

Pratham wrote:
rbevanx wrote:What has Superman gotta do with Intersteller?

I mixed up the threads. :facepalm:
I was very tired and wasn't thinking straight to be honest.
Death! By exile.
Say Girl

Chastain?!
EXCLUSIVE: Jessica Chastain is in talks to star with Matthew McConaughey and Anne Hathaway in Interstellar, the next film that Christopher Nolan will direct. She will play the third lead, I’m told, and this is a great follow to her Oscar nominated turn in Zero Dark Thirty. Quite a cast Nolan is cooking up; Hathaway won the Oscar for Les Miserables, and McConaughey is on quite a run himself. Not much is known about the specific log line (Nolan and cohorts work under the cone of silence) and that includes casting. I was able to break the news about McConaughey (he confirmed it a week later), and also Hathaway. The film is a co-production between Paramount and Warner Bros and was originally set up in 2006 by Steven Spielberg, when Paramount owned DreamWorks, and after Spielberg became intrigued by Caltech physicist and relativity expert Kip S. Thorne and his scientific theory that wormholes exist and can be used for time travel. Spielberg set Jonah Nolan to write the script, which made it easy for Christopher Nolan to come aboard after Spielberg left the project. After all, the Nolan siblings have a collaborative track record, with Jonah hatching the short story that became Christopher’s first hit Memento, and following that with two Batfilms and The Prestige. Christopher Nolan signed on in January to write a script that merged an original idea of his with the script that Jonah wrote. The ambition is a film that will depict a heroic interstellar voyage to the farthest borders of our scientific understanding. Christopher Nolan and Emma Thomas are producing with Lynda Obst. Jordan Goldberg is joining as exec producer alongside Thorne, who’ll remain on as technical consultant. CAA and Mosaic rep Chastain.
http://www.deadline.com/2013/05/jessica ... um=twitter

Mary Zophres is the Costume Designer

http://www.imdb.com/name/nm0957861/
While my only source of information is IMDB, I fail to see why someone would make that up.

Trivia - Dec. 2007 - Ranked #39 on EW's The 50 Smartest People in Hollywood.

riddick-danish wrote:Mary Zophres is the Costume Designer

http://www.imdb.com/name/nm0957861/
While my only source of information is IMDB, I fail to see why someone would make that up.

Trivia - Dec. 2007 - Ranked #39 on EW's The 50 Smartest People in Hollywood.
Maybe because people can do shit like this for the hell of it.

Rule of thumb: if IMDB is the only place reporting it, it's likely a lie.

SilverHeart wrote:Rule of thumb: if IMDB is the only place reporting it, it's likely a lie.
True, but, even with all the trolls on IMDB I don't see how someone would send fake crew information. Only the most hardcore fans or people within the industry cares who's doing the costume design. A lot of these people also update their own profiles.

Oh, George Cottle is now credited as the stunt coordinator.

Time will tell I guess 8-)
@sammyjankis88

Robin wrote:
SilverHeart wrote:Rule of thumb: if IMDB is the only place reporting it, it's likely a lie.
True, but, even with all the trolls on IMDB I don't see how someone would send fake crew information. Only the most hardcore fans or people within the industry cares who's doing the costume design. A lot of these people also update their own profiles.

Oh, George Cottle is now credited as the stunt coordinator.

Time will tell I guess 8-)
In my mind, I always saw Lindy Hemming and Chris Corbould coming back to do costumes and stunts, but anything can happen I guess.